“Best in Jaipur (that I have tried)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of OKRA

OKRA
Ashram Marg, Jawahar Circle | Near Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302005, India
0141 4567777
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 1,499 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian, International, Pizza & Pasta, Pan-Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Description: Okra at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel is a modern all day-dining restaurant that offers exquisite delicacies from around the world. Dining at Okra is a memorable experience as the restaurant takes you on an extraordinary gastronomical journey amidst a contemporary ambience. Okra serves a lavish and exhaustive buffet and an la carte menu with a wide array of international delicacies. This vibrant restaurant features live stations of Asian and Continental delights, including the very first wood-fired pizza oven in Rajasthan. Okra takes special care to put together a splendid dessert selection that includes pastries, hand made pralines, Indian sweets and an exotic cheese selection.
Madrid, Spain
“Best in Jaipur (that I have tried)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Wow, after eating all the delicious Indian curries for several weeks it was really nice to dine on continental cuisine. Personal favourites were pizza (wood oven) and chicken stir fry (made fresh at station). The atmosphere (cozy fire) and beautiful decor was very nice. It was the kind of place you could spend hours at, which we did.

Visited April 2014
Dear Guest

I thank you for sharing your valuable experience. Positive feedback like this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to serve the guests with compassion.

I’m delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience at Okra, our all day dining restaurant and the many choices it has to offer with delicacies from all over the world; I give the credit for this to the team of chefs who don’t leave any stone unturned to create such a delightful menu.
I look forward along with my team to welcoming you back again.

Jaipur, India
“Do not Miss it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Amazing food, Great Ambeince, Lovely staff, Personalized service. The Italian, Oriental and Indian are my personal favourite. A must try if you are in Jaipur

Visited May 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to review your experience in OKRA, our all day dining restaurant. I’m pleased to know that you were enthralled by our services and facilities. Your kind words have been shared with our Food & Beverage Team.

I thank you once again for your wonderful comments and my team and I look forward to hosting you again.

Rome, Italy
“multiple live cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Friendly,positive and focused characteristics that will impress the guest ,the hospitality equivalent of Grammy.Okra a all day dining restaurant at MARRIOTT Jaipur has a open kitchen concept ,multiple live cooking stations which make OKRA a ultimate buffet destination (option of alacarte is available

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jaipur M, General Manager at OKRA, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Guest

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott. We are delighted to read your experience. Okra our 24 hour multi-cuisine restaurant has won many prestigious accolades and receives many praises from our patrons for its lively ambience and their gastronomic experience.The entire team is simply enthralled and grateful to you for your kind words regarding our service offerings.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott

Jaipur, India
“Delightfully delicious..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We visited this place randomly one evening for some light snacks but ended up stuffing ourselves because of the delicious food and nice portions.
The ambiance, service and the presentation of the dishes, everything was as expected from a place like this.
Would recommend and re-visit Okra definitely.

Visited July 2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at OKRA, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to review your experience in OKRA, our all day dining restaurant. I’m pleased to know that you were impressed by our services and facilities. Your kind words have been shared with our Executive chef and his Team.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott

Somerset, New Jersey
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Its a buffet restaurant, but service is better than a lot of fine dining restaurants. They pamper you, make dishes fresh for you the way you want it, blows away even the best cruise buffets, should not be called a buffet, more like a all you can eat fine dining experience, I own 2 restaurants in NJ, so believe me I know what I am talking about!!!

Visited April 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to review your experience in OKRA, our all day dining restaurant. I’m pleased to know that you were impressed by our services and facilities. Your thoughtful words have been shared with our Executive chef and his Team.

I thank you once again for your great comments and my team and I look forward to hosting you again.