“Beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

A wonderful modern hotel with all of the amenities you could ask for. We had a wonderful stay with incredible service. Every member of the staff went out of their way to make sure we had wonderful stay. Our rate included meals and the restaurant was great. The food was freshly and expertly prepared. There was a tremendous variety of cuisine from countries all over the world. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking out time to review your experience. The very essence of Marriott Hotels is the Spirit to serve and I’m proud to say that my team truly imbibes this spirit and ensures that each guest feels special during their stay.

I certainly concur with you on the vastness of the buffet at our 24 hour multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Okra’, I would like to give the credit for this to our executive chef and his well trained team and their constant efforts.

We certainly look forward to hosting you again at the Jaipur Marriott.

General Manager at Jaipur Marriott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The front desk staff are just plain incompetent. They lack basic training and clearly do not understand how online travel agency reservations work.

I stayed at the Marriot Jaipur for 2 days in July. I got great rates from Orbitz and had booked 4 weeks in advance. During checkout, the front desk agent refused to accept the online reservation as they were having issues with their "payment system" with Orbitz. When asked to call Orbitz customer care, he refused to do so as he would have to "wait on phone a lot".

When I asked to see a manager, a guy in a suit came up and told me harshly that it didnt matter that I had already paid for this as their system wasnt working and that I would have to charge it again to my credit card on file and that I "did not have any choice". To make things worse, he now charged me 30% more than the amount I had paid before saying that it was the current rate and that the rate I had got while booking 4 weeks ago was not valid anymore. SCAM ARTISTS!

I travel a lot on business and for pleasure and this is by far the worst customer service i have seen to date. I returned back home basically having paid for the hotel reservation twice!! I now have to endure the horrors of sitting on the phone with customer care for hours to get my money refunded.

Thanks for putting your customers first Marriott Jaipur!!! NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking time to review your experience with us. It pains me to know that you had to face difficulties during your stay . I looked into every detail to find out how we coud help you resolve this issue, I believe our front office manager Mr. Raza Muqri has resolved the issue with the Orbitz team and processed a reversal on your credit card. There has been exchange of emails between you and Raza and an acknowelddement by you on 17 July 2013.

We at Jaipur Marriott give great importance to guests experiences, incase of a miss or an error, immediate action from our end is taken to resolve the problem. A long term relationship is our goal.

I look forward to welcoming you to Jaipur Marriott.

Warm Regards

Rohir Dar

General Manager of Jaipur Marriott
Chd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am Gold member with Marriott group and made my mind at very last minute to book this hotel. I stayed for 1 night (saturday) and found my stay very comfortable. Staff was courteous enough to upgrade me to Executive package and offered complimentary B'fast and drinks in the evening.

Room looked good for short stay and overall satisfied with the experience. I would recommend to plan some activities for tourist (within hotel premises in evening so that they dont have to hung outside in dreadful hot sun). Overall recommended for all others. Food is good and I liked their buffet bfast.

Thank you for making my stay very comfortable!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your wonderful experience . I’m impressed with my team who took care of you and made sure you were in high spirits during your stay. I take great pride in mentioning that our 24 hour multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Okra’ has always delighted our guests with its lavish spread and great ambiance.
Constant feedback from guests gives us an opportunity to serve them better.

We thank you again for such a wonderful description of your experience and look forward to welcoming you back to the Jaipur Marriott.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here with my family on a shopping trip to Jaipur during the IPL 2013. The rooms were very spacious will all the amenities. Very comfortable bed and luxurious bathroom. The breakfast was also very good with a lot of options in Indian and continental. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us on your shopping visit to the Pink city.

Words like yours help us delight our guests again and again; we look forward to welcoming you back to the Jaipur Marriott.

Newcastle Upon Tyne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed in the Marriott Hotel in Jaipur last October while on a 2 week trip around the colourful, Rajasthan. I had visited Jaipur before but remembered staying in the city and obviously in a place was that was NOT memorable. The Marriott however, was. Nearly a year down the line, I'm still telling friends that I would go back to Jaipur just to stay in the Marriott Hotel.

It is a beautiful and contemporary building located a few miles out of Jaipur city centre, so definitely not within walking distance, but you could easily grab a cab for a few hundred rupees. Very close to the airport however. I remember the hotel being light, cool and airy... The complete opposite to hot and busy streets of Jaipur. On arrival, the staff were very helpful and welcoming and throughout our stay, the were very attentive.

Our room was located on the 3rd floor and it was absolutely FABULOUS!! Contemporary in design with all the fittings; flat screen TV, tea and coffee facilities etc etc. The bathroom was luxurious and the beds were heavenly!! I didn't want to leave. In fact, this time around I rarely saw Jaipur. I was so beat from travelling that I just wanted to chill and the Marriott was definitely the place to do that.

The hotel is fully equipped with a swimming pool, gym, spa, coffee shop, bar and restaurants. I took advantage of the spa as I was in desperate need of some TLC. The staff were excellent and I had no problems booking a reservation. I checked out the bar while I was there and it was very relaxing with an extensive wine list, cocktail menu and best of all, you were given delicious nibbles (which is something you rarely get in drinking establishments these days).

There were two restaurants in the hotel; One an Indian restaurant that appeared quite upmarket but looked divine. Unfortunately we could not get a table until late so my Mom and I decided to eat at the buffet restaurant. I'm not normally a fan of buffets but this was unlike any I had experienced before. There were at least 6 or 7 different counters of food, ranging from Italian cuisine to local food, Indonesian and Japanese food and even a creperie. It was rather mind blowing the variety that was on offer!! I decided to stick to local food, because when in Rome (or India) and I have to say it was absolutely delicious and some of the best Indian food I have tasted in my life. The chefs at each counter were very friendly and at one point I was evening discussing Indian food with the head chef, who was casually walking around to make sure everything was ok. The staff were very attentive in the restaurant and very friendly.

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to check out the pool but from the lobby it looked delightful. The Marriott Hotel in Jaipur really is a bit of luxury in the desert and well worth a stay if you're visiting town. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Guest,
I thank you and your dear mother for choosing to stay with us on your trip around colorful Rajasthan. I’m extremely honored to read such a descriptive review.
I certainly see a Jaipur Marriott brand ambassador in you.

A little away from the cities hustle bustle but with closure proximity to the airport, Jaipur Marriott is certainly a great combination of comfort, luxury and perfect place to lighten up.

We at the Marriott focus on creating unforgettable moments for our guests and I’m extremely proud to state that every associate here is a living example of professionalism, compassion.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

very spacious and comfortable , modern / contemporary rooms , very reasonably priced , at least at this time of the year ...the buffet layout is an excellent spread at their multi cuisine restaurant 'okra' . although the alacarte portions are a bit small , but still overall food was good , and the staff are extremely helpful and courteous . overall a great experience , will surely visit again .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to Jaipur and for reviewing your wonderful experience with us. Jaipur Marriott is undoubtedly a modern contemporary hotel amidst the heavenly abode of the Pink city. We imbibe the ‘Spirit to serve’ which enables us to serve our guests better and make their stay memorable.

Our all day dinning multi-cuisine restaurant Okra is a favorite with all our guests and we are extremely proud of our chef ,his efficient and creative team who leave no stone unturned to create the most delectable spread.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you back to the Jaipur Marriott Hotel.

Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed in Marriott Jaipur from 24th June to 26th June with family and overall I found the hotel excellent but still some room for improvement. The chauffer Mr.Shyam who picked up from railway station and then dropped back was very humble and well-mannered. I thank Mr. Abhigyan, at front desk for his kind gesture and smiling welcome to us. The entire service staffs at Okra and at front desk made us feel valued. But the house keeping staff seems untrained for a high profile hotel like Marriott. In fact at times it looked as if nearly everyone in the hotel staff is over worked and under prepared to match the efficiency of sales team.The lobby look can be better done up and if a separate activity zone is created for kids, the hotel will become an ideal place for leisure.

M.K.Roomi

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good