We stayed for 3 nights during the period when the cricket players were also in town. Contrary to the other poster's experience, our toiletries were readily available, turn down service and general upkeep of the room was fine as in any other Marriott property. We were also able to use the pool, didn't try the gym... we used the pool in the late afternoon and did see a pool full of cricket players in the morning, so maybe when we went, the pool was opened for everyone again.
Pros - the hotel is relatively new and the facilities are very well maintained.
- the executive rooms come with lounge access. Since the lounge is still in construction, they gave us access to one of the restaurant/bar areas. And during the day when the bar was reserved for the cricket players, they gave us access to the full dinner buffet. A very nice selection. The included breakfast buffet has a wide variety of cuisines and the food tasted great.
- free wifi for marriott reward members (a free program)
- The staff strives to provide top hospitality by answering questions politely, service with a smile, etc. However, there are some simple systematic requests that should be addressed better (e.g. the checkout desk did not know how to print out a bill with a zero balance (we had used points/ prepaid); room upgrades - telling us that a suite is not available for an upgrade because it is sold out when you can still book a suite on the website does not make sense. If upgrades are not available due to a quota, or for another reason, that should be the reason given.. not because they are sold out when they are clearly not.
- while we were at the pool, we noticed we had an audience from the male staff standing in corners or peering down from the second floor... the pool is an open area, but this made us a bit uneasy and we left the pool shortly.
Location: near the airport and the paper/block print district. A bit further away from town but it is not a big deal if you have a car/driver. If we had to do the trip again, would choose to stay here again and bring some more conservative swim gear...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur Marriott Hotel is entrenched with the cultural legacy of the Pink City and complemented by inviting spaces that stand for refined elegance and a contemporary look. Strategically located near the airport, guests can delight in spacious guestrooms adorned with traditional characteristics, yet complete with modern amenities. Well-equipped to offer guests truly elevated experiences, Jaipur Marriott offers 43,000 sq. ft. of internal and external spaces ideal for meetings, conventions or theme weddings. The hotel offers one of the city's finest culinary experiences with a range of food and beverage outlets. Guests can enjoy the all-day dining service at the 'Times Food Oscar' awardee restaurant 'Okra'; discover authentic Indian cuisine at 'Saffron'; indulge at the city's best bakery 'Jaipur Baking Company'; or unwind at its high-energy lounge bar 'Lounge 18'. Guests looking to relax and recharge can indulge in the revitalizing services at the hotel's O2 spa. The hotel also features a world-class fitness center with the latest equipment, certified instructors and facilities such as Sauna, Jacuzzi, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Jaipur Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.