“Upscale funky artsy hotel! Best in India!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jaipur
Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse
You added Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse to your Saves list
54,Gopal Bari, Lane 2, Ajmer Road, Jaipur 302001, India   |
Ranked #2 of 311 Hotels in Jaipur
Toronto, Canada
“Upscale funky artsy hotel! Best in India!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Pearl Palace for 5 nights. Having been travelling though India for a long time we can honestly say it was the BEST hotel we found in all of India. The attention to detail was amazing. Every nook and cranny is filled with beautiful art and it is something you would expect to find in Europe/Canada for $150USD a night. The place excellent value for what they charge. Not only is there toilet paper and soap but also room service which was so nice after having to eat in restaurants for every meal for so many months. The Sigh's are wonderful hosts with Western sensibilities. The first night we had ordered pasta which was much too salty. I let Mrs.Sigh know (not expecting anything) but we immediately comped it from our bill. We aren't fussy travellers and usually rough it but I'm telling you...STAY HERE! Treat yourself to some luxury for a few days.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room directly under the kitchen so it as noisy in the mornings/evenings. We could hea...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in the Jaisalmir room while we visited Jaipur. The rooms are absolutely breathtaking and they really are one of a kind! The vision and passion of Mr Singh really shines through this wonderful hotel! Service was fantastic and the breakfast was lovely. Book in advance to avoid disappointment! We are desperately trying to book another room for the 06/12/13 however it is fully booked!

• Stayed November 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was amazed and very lucky to find this hotel. It was very clean , the staff was very helpful and always smiling. The manager narender helped us a lot in each and every point about our trip. We stayed in indus room. ,5 star from me to the hotel

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This hotel was recommended to us by a female friend who travels to india for business on a regular basis. If it weren't for her, we never would have known about Pearl Palace Heritage. Since they don't cater to group business, travel agents don't know about them or work with them. Our room was spacious, comfortable and very clean and it was one of the most reasonably priced hotels on our trip. The staff was incredible accommodating. We didn't have a computer with us, so the computer they have available for public use really came in handy. IIt was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Pearl Palace Heritage was absolutely brilliant! Lovely helpful staff, absolutely beautiful room - so many thoughtful little touches you will experience yourself when you stay here - and you really ought to! The price of the room was a bit of a "splurge" compared to the 1200 rs we paid at a previous hotel in Varanasi - but wow! The room and the service we experienced was worth 10 x the amount! 5 stars does not give this place justice! Do yourself a favor and treat yourself with a stay here!

Room Tip: Viceroy was absolutely lovely!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

It is a wonder how Mr. Singh and his crew can offer immaculate service at such an unbeatable price.

This stay was a part of a trip for which I was traveling alone. While the budget was low, safety and convenience were most important. Hotel Pearl Palace not only met those expectations but surpassed them. It is located very well, in a safe residential area.

The superior experience started with contacting the hotel for a reservation. On finding out that the hotel was booked out for my intended dates, I reached out to Mr. Singh and asked him to put me on a waitlist, in case there were any cancellations. Within a few days, Mr. Singh came back with a confirmation and the promise that I will be picked up from the airport on arrival. I had to wait 15 minutes or so but someone was there to pick me up and bring me to the hotel.
My room (the smallest, most modest room in the hotel) was luxurious by every standard. I have stayed at a luxury hotel in Jaipur before. My room at Pearl Palace Heritage was easily comparable to most luxury hotels in the city. And it was air conditioned! The bathroom was exceptionally clean. While the plastic bucket in the bathroom was unsightly, that's really my only gripe. The room also came with a small computer station. A nook in the room housed a computer connected to the internet, a blessing for all who decided to come without a laptop and rely mostly on internet cafes for research. The internet was slow and I soon turned to my own computer, for which there was free WiFi!

While there may not be a restaurant on premise, the hotel takes care of that by either bringing you fresh food to your room (the menu is great, well priced and the food excellent) or ferrying you for free to the restaurant of the sister property 5-10 minutes away. Also, the hotel has tied up with vetted transport providers who continue the service culture of the hotel (If you're driven around by Salim, know you're in good hands).

The hotel decor is such a delight! It is a true representative of Rajasthani culture and is made up of extremely high quality art. Again, how do they pull it off without charging their guests higher than they do?

Mr. Singh, this a personal note of gratitude. I hope that the hotel maintains it's high service standards also when I visit next. There is little chance I'll be staying elsewhere, even if budget wasn't a constraint.

Please note I traveled in July 2012, not 2013 (yeah, this one's a terribly delayed post)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Everything you're looking for and more...our accommodation in India ran the gamete of high end resorts to rustic mud huts and the Pearl Palace was the perfect, eclectic addition to our accommodation list and our favorite guest house. The owner and staff were proud, friendly, honest and accommodating. The ambience is top notch for funky, fun style and the themed rooms put a smile on my face (we had the blue room and the cave painting room). Walking in the quiet neighborhood to the sister hotel and Peacock Restaurant was relaxing and safe. Rumor has it that this hotel will be the location for the sequel of a great Indian hotel Hollywood movie...which added to the fun of this place. We will stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse? Share your experiences!