“Luxurious, clean, great value, welcoming” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jaipur
Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse
You added Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse to your Saves list
54,Gopal Bari, Lane 2, Ajmer Road, Jaipur 302001, India   |
Ranked #1 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Dublin
“Luxurious, clean, great value, welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

If you are going to Jaipur stay here, you will not regret it! Excellent value for an amazing hotel.

Four rooms are currently opened, each one styled in a different theme. We stayed in the Jaisalmer room which had a large ornate carving of the Fort above the bed and a desert theme inside. The room was equipped with a free computer attached to the large Sony LCD TV that also provided free wifi. There is a safe, a fridge, good air conditioning and plenty of space. Everything is spotless and the large bathroom has a rain shower. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have slept in.

From the moment you arrive you will appreciate the quality of staff and service in the Hotel. They were professional yet very friendly and welcoming. Nobody will intrude on you or wait for tips or ask you a million questions like some other hotels. Yet, when you need help or advice or even a chat, Narander at the reception was always extremely helpful with perfect english. Unlike some other hotels we stayed in, my girlfriend felt very comfortable around the hotel on her own. There was no one staring at her or stopping her.

The hotel is not yet finished, however we hardly noticed any work during our stay and were never disturbed by any noise. There is no restaurant yet in the hotel but its sister hotel (Pear Palace Hotel) which is 5 minutes walk away has an excellent rooftop restaurant (The Peacock). We ate in many places from cheap eats to some of the most expensive restaurants in town but the rooftop in the peacock was our favourite for the view, the atmosphere, the food and the excellent value. We also ordered room service quite a bit during our 6 night stay for breakfast and lunch. Service was quick, the food was good and again, the value was excellent. Bottled water is also available at a similar price to the shops. Everything is honest and good value and not trying to rip you off.

I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Mr. Singh, on the last day. You can see the pride he has in his hotel and the attention to detail he has paid to every part of it. He has published a booklet for travellers to Jaipur with excellent information in it, from the price to pay for richshaws, the sights to see and a concise history India and its various languages and religions. This is available free of charge and is definitely worth getting.

Thank you to all the great staff. I look forward to staying with you again when I return to Jaipur!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Alibaug, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

we have accidently came across this property.
as per my habit i have searched for hotel at TripAdvisor for Jaipur, & i came across pearl palace booked the same on telephone & reached the hotel at 12.30 pm as they were full they have taken us to pearl palace heritage . it is fantastic property developed nicely. huge suits, warm beds good decor, clean bathrooms, linen two lcds everything is luxurious . i was hardly 4-5 hrs there but liked it very much

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011 via mobile

I really injoyed my stay at pearl palace. The rooms are excellent. Restaurant service is good. I really want to thank the manager narendr he is very helpfull. He never say no to any help. He helped me at every point, mr singh u really have a great manager. I would definatly visit it again.

• Stayed March 2011
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

I have travelled extensively in India and have never come across this level of value for money, quality of service or hospitality all in the same bracket before.

I am still unsure how this brand new hotel, beautifully fitted out can charge so little. I stayed here between Taj Group properties and the Pearl Palace Heritage compared very well, in terms of the rooms and the facilities offered. The big bonus is that the staff are clever at assessing the level of interaction you want and can professional and discreet (no one constantly hanging over your shoulder at mealtimes and tip-seeking) but also know when a lone traveller needs a conversation!

The Singh family are amazing hosts, just watching them dishing out help, encouragement and onward asssiatnce to guests was a lesson is just how good a family concern can be when the owners understand the market. Mr and Mrs Singh also publish a guide to Jaipur 'Jaipur for Aliens' which is far more informative tahn the standard guides and will really help anyone just arrived for their first trip to India to acclimatise and get the most out of the city.

I'm not joking when I say that the Pearl Palace Heritage is an ex[erience you won't want to miss in Jaipure. If you can't get a room there (it's justifiably popular) you have to try the Peacock restaurant on the roof of their other hotel (simply named 'The Pearl Palace') The food is great, the crowd is mixed and quirky and the location of both hotels is excellent, being close the MG Road and the railway station.

A true five star budget hotel!

Room Tip: Go for the Viceroy or Jasalmer Room!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

My boyfirend and I turned up at the Pearl Palace Heritage Hotel unannounced and without a reservation at about 9.30pm one evening, and we were dismayed to learn that the hotel was fully booked. However we were not prepared for the friendliness, helpfulness and courtesy that followed from both the receptionist and the owner of the hotel, Mr Singh.

Mr Singh and his staff made arrangements for us to stay the night at his other hotel (the Pearl Palace Hotel) which is a short ride away from the Pearl Palace Heritage. Mr Singh arranged for a car to take my boyfriend and I to the Pearl Palace Hotel were we spent the night in a small but very comfortable and well maintained room.

The Pearl Palace Hotel is an absolute treasure and waking through the hotel is like finding oneself in Alladin's cave!! There is a treasure at every corner!!! The roof-top restaurant served some of the best and cheapest food I ate in India, and the service was faultless. However, I digress...

The next morning, my boyfriend and I were back at the Pearl Palace Heritage Hotel and we were allocated the room known as Jaisalmer - the most beautiful and luxurious room I have ever slept in. The room is decorated in what I came to later realise to be the traditional Rajasthani decor and the traditional blended very well with the wide-screen TV and other mod-cons. Mr and Mrs Singh obviously paid a lot of attention to the small details in the room (as they did everywhere else in the hotel) and everything in the room came together perfectly.

The staff were also a revelation. Having been in India for a week, I had become accustomed to and even expected to be asked for a tip for the most basic assistance. I was pleasantly surprised while at the the Pearl Palace Heritage and its sister hotel the Pearl Palace Hotel to find that the ethos among the staff is high quality service and friendliness without the expectation of a tip.

Another surprise was the costs involved. Having spent a week being overcharged and generally being fleeced at every opportunity, I was surprised that the price of the room was such good value, especially considering the extremely high standard of the hotel and the excellent service from Mr and Mrs Singh and their staff. The restaurant was reasonably priced and the food was delicious.

I was later told that every room is individually designed and decorated according to a theme. I cannot wait to return to Jaipur to sample the delights of another room and enjoy the hospitality of Mr and Mrs Singh!!!

The Pearl Palace Heritage Hotel is a gem of a hotel in every way, and a credit to Mr and Mrs Singh. I am grateful to them and their staff for giving my boyfriend and I such wonderful experiences. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

We booked the Hotel via the internet. It was recommended in a guide book. We used the telephone to confirm the booking (as we were going to arrive late). The staff were very helpful and friendly, for example I had twisted my foot so a member of staff organised plenty of ice for me; they organised transport with reliable carriers and gave advice and directions.
The quality of the rooms and bathrooms was luxurious, extremely clean, spacious and very comfortable. Each room had its own computer and fridge, along with HD TV, A/C, fans and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel style was rather like a very clean museum, tastefully done and eye pleasing.
The only downside is that there is not a restaurant on site. There is one at the sister hotel a few minutes walk away. This was not a problem for us though as we like to try out the local restaurants.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Shillong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had the good fortune of choosing a relatively new property for my stay at Jaipur about a week ago . I chose the Pearl Palace Boutique Guesthouse simply because i read it was a new property. All i expected was a clean bed and a decent breakfast. To my surprise the guesthouse turned out to be a palace ! The rooms were fit for maharajas if you can understand what i'm saying here. My two colleagues and i enjoyed one of the most pleasant stays in recent times. The rooms ar this boutique guesthouse were theme based and we chose the Viceroy room for our stay paying a tariff of Rs 2100/- per night and Rupees 300/- for one extra bed which i think is a steal .I strongly recommend this unique guesthouse to all my fellow travellers who plan to travel to Jaipur. I shall be returning with my wife and son to jaipur and will only be staying at this guesthouse. Let me also mention that the property being located in a quiet and posh residential neighborhood , I could catch up on my daily walking schedule too .

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Pearl Palace Heritage - The Boutique Guesthouse? Share your experiences!