“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,, Jaipur 302017, India   |
Ranked #27 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I took a group of 17 people including students and faculty to jaipur for an NGO visit from 4th april to 6th april. Our tour operator suggested this hotel for a nice stay.After reaching there, I realised that i took a right decision! Most importantly I was impressed with the ART work of the hotel, no 2 paintings were similar! good maintenance, excellent cleanliness, courteous staff, variety of buffet meals, nice spacious rooms with tea/ coffee arrangement. Overall, everybody enjoyed their stay.on second night I asked the staff about any conference room facility, they readily agreed to provide one, not only this they surprised us with a delicious cake and soft drinks from their side.I congratulate and thank the management for all that they have done.:)
Dr kawal Gill

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Red Fox Jaipur is a wonderful property in comparison to most hotels around this city. I would say the service is excellent. Was upgraded to the suite. Hotel provides really good hospitality no doubt about that. Stayed two night here. Room is definitely spacious and well equipped.

Would definitely recommend this to any traveller to India.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 15, 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have visited Red Fox Hotel and had a lengthy stay in the Hotel. I am really impresses with the quality of service and response from every staff of the hotel. Really loved the ambience... the rooms are excellent...
Breakfast menus is very good...with lot of options...
Quailty of food for north indian dishes is very very good. .

Special mention to the service of hotel staff. Mr.Manish & His Team Vikram, Jagan, Ram, Virender, uday Sachin, Dev, Ankit.

Specially Vikram has excellent Behaviour and is always looking for the needs of everyone.

Its a must stay for every travelers.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I styed with my family at red fox hotel i really like this hotel near by airport very nice location Good and comfertable room nice cleaning Good food excellent service by dinning staff mr.pankaj vikram jagan Virendra sachin mukesh ram and i special thanks to chef munish and gaurav chandel all are friendly and helfull thanks all. .

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Vadodara, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stay at RedFox Jaipur was good and memorable. Rooms comfertable with lot of natural light. Rooms Renovation is required. Wall can be painted with Rajastan culture. Overall it is very good to stay and to enjoy food.

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

Delhi, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Food was awsome preparef by munish cheff restraunt staff was also vry good like jagan manish vikram and room was also good and cleaning vise house keeping is good
,....................................................................

• Stayed April 2014

Ludhiana, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is the first time to be here with my friend's for drink's on CLEAVER FOX CAFE.i really love the restaurant & the fox on a wall.All the staff are friendly nature. it was a great experience to have starter & a food here. thank's to Chef Anoop & Chef Vicky. & Also the Service guy's Vikram & Sachin. They Both are doning well ....

keep it up Red Fox....

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 14, 2014

Hotel General Manager

Been to Red Fox Hotel Jaipur? Share your experiences!