“First expereince in a Homestay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BOOK 2 NIGHTS GET 1 FREE
Ranked #35 of 311 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Singapore, null, Singapore
“First expereince in a Homestay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

To experience homestay during a holiday trip, we have booked Naindivi guest house for our stay during our recent Jaipur Trip(Nov 29-Dec1, 2012). We should say that we made a good choice as Naindivi hosts took care of us in all way possible during our stay. We were very impressed about their committment to ensure that guest are reaching their place in time safely and get full attention until they leave Jaipur. Thats really great. We enjoyed nice delecious food (home made) and sharing of experience through chit chat in different time. All together, I have to say that I want to vist Jaipur again and would like to stay in Naidivi. Big thanks to Sanjeev and Seema for their great work.
Karthik, Singapore, Dec 12, 2012

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are quieter
Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My stay at the Naindivi guesthouse had been amazing so far! I am here for 3 months in total so it is really nice to be in a homely environment rather than some hotel. The meals that Seema makes are wonderful, its great to taste real home-cooked indian food, such a different experience from restaurant food. My room is really spacious and nicely decorated, it has a clean attached bathroom with hot shower and western toilet (unlike many other indian guesthouses). The bed is huge and has a proper mattress and there is lots of storage space, a nice seating area, air con, and a sky tv with lots of english channels. The family have been really helpful with sorting out anything from transport to getting sim cards. Sanjeev is very knowledgeable about Jaipur and India in general so is a good source of information as to where to go. All in all it has been a very comfortable stay, the family are so welcoming and go out of their way to help with anything you need. If I come back to Jaipur I will be sure to stay here again!!

Room Tip: either of the rooms opening out onto the roof terrace are especially lovely, a nice seating ared and...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am staying at Naindivi guest house for a total of 3 months. I am now a month into my stay and couldn’t be enjoying it more!!! My room is air conditioned, clean, spacious and is furnished beautifully. Each room has it's own bathroom with shower and western toilet. I have tea and coffee making facilities in my room and my own T.V. As soon as I arrived at the home stay I felt welcomed into the family. Sanjeevji and Seemaji are a lovely friendly couple who have done everything to make me feel at home. Their daughters are also very kind and sweet and we have spent lots of time chatting with them. All the family go out of there way to make sure you have everything you need and are always there to give you advice. Seemji 's cooking is fabulous!!! It's so nice to have home cooked Indian food.

Overall my stay at Naindivi guesthouse is wonderful!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Here are some problems when visiting India: Everything seems to be very dirty and stink of excrement, and real, functioning toilets, showers with hot water, and air conditioning are very scarce. At this home stay, it's like you're in a whole other world. There are working toilets, showers and air conditioning. Since the toilet works fine, you don't have to suffer through the stench of unflushed waste when you step into the bathroom. On the contrary. Everything is nice and clean as the servants will clean your room whenever you like. The room is supplied with tea, coffee, a hot water kettle, a coffee mug, and spoons. There are also soap and towels available. You even get your own personal TV! The bed has an actual mattress and is very big and spacious, just like the room. You have your own little vanity and cupboards where you can store your things. They will also provide you with a lock to secure your door whenever you go out. Seema ji goes out of her way to prepare your food to your liking. You just have to tell her what you do and do not like. When I return to Jaipur, I would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms and they are both wonderful!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Lucknow, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We visited the Naindivi in Dec 2011. Though its late to write a review now but somehow our review on Mahindrahomestays never got published.

We just want to thank the Godha family for the wonderful stay that we had in Jaipur. They personally make sure that the guests are well accommodated and are extremely helpful in every possible way. The location is also great. Two malls are at a walking distance. Public transport is easily available.

The breakfast was great too. Thank you very much for making our stay a wonderful one.

Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Dehradun, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I spent an entire week here as I was to stay in Jaipur for a Business Trip. Being a single lady, I was overjoyed to have such a comfortable environment to stay in. Seema, the one behind this beautiful homestay, made sure that I was given all necessary information that would help me during my stay here. Sanjeev is an amazing host and he made sure that I was comfortable during my stay. the Girls are really sweet and welcoming. The room was neat and clean, and very importantly, spacious. All in all, a great experience.

Room Tip: They make you feel at home, so pick any room you want....
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

My stay in Jaipur has been an absolute pleasure, thanks to Naindivi homestay. From the moment you arrive Sanjeev and Seema, along with their daughters make you feel welcome and at home. Their kindness and support, not to mention Seema's wonderful cooking and the outstanding room are what makes this the place to stay in Jaipur. If you are looking to get away from hotels, and stay in a home where your experience and comfort are paramount... Naindivi has it all.

• Stayed March 2012
naindivi, Owner at Naindivi Guest House, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Hello Justin,

Thank you for your review here. We Look forward to seeing you soon.

Best Wishes,

NAINDIVI TEAM

Been to Naindivi Guest House? Share your experiences!