“Best stay in Jaipur” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Baba Haveli

You added Hotel Baba Haveli to your Saves list
Hotel Baba Haveli
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   66 A Sanjay Colony RPA Road | Nehru Nagar, Jaipur 302016, India   |
Ranked #42 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Best stay in Jaipur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I m little late in reviewing,but anytime i think about courtesy & hospitality i remember the owner of Baba haveli.
Excellent & calm stay.Me & my sister went to jaipur very first time but the way owner of Baba haveli treated us made us feel very comfortable & safe to stay in a city like Jaipur.they have sent taxi to pick us up from station.
Hotel is clean & well decorated describing the art of Jaipur.

Will surely going to stay again in my next visit to Jaipur :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Jodhpur, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well first of all i would like to give you a heads up. Its more of a GUEST HOUSE and less of a HOTEL. So if you are going with the mindset of a nice budget hotel, you are in for a shocking surprise.
I have stayed in 10-15 hotels till now but after staying i was never as disappointed as this one.
Let me give you a point wise review -

Pros (very few) :-
1. rooms are clean.
2. location is good.

Cons (so many) :-
1. Rooms are so small you feel like suffocated. Not even proper space to put your luggage if you are two persons.
2. They don't have room service. You have to come out of your room for everything.
3. They don't have elevator.
4. They don't have power backup. So if power is gone you are stuck.
5. They don't serve dinner after 9.30 p.m. and can't even arrange food from outside.
6. They don't allow you to eat in your room, you have to come in a common dining area (which consists of two small tables put together). So irritating if you want some privacy, or want to watch some t.v. while eating.
7. "Deluxe" room have only 1 extra power plug and that too away from your bed so if you want to use two devices at once while charging and relaxing on bed, FORGET IT !!
8. Staff and owner was courteous at first but when i didn't liked the hotel ( sorry guest house) and wanted to check out very next morning their tone got changed, they told me that i have to pay for 2 nights stay. I was shocked coz i stayed for 1 night. I accept that I booked the hotel for 3 nights but if i want an early check out you should give me back my money which i paid in advance. But the Guy on reception told me that its not possible and i have to talk to the owner if i want refund.so i did and after a lot of persuasion he finally agreed to pay me back my advance deposit.
9. Don't go with the lot of positive reviews, they are mainly from foreigners who like heritage looks and rajasthani paintings on walls. If you want value for money and comfort look for somewhere else.
10.List can go on but i would like to suggest you to don't experiment with this Guest house and choose a better hotel.
Best of luck if you would still like to go for it.
Certainly not recommended from my side !!

• Stayed November 2014
udaipur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it was a great experience...they made sure that my stay was conformable, very nice staff, good location.. i will make sure that all my friends stay here whenever they visit jaipur. Keep it up ........................

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

It was great experience staying here. They promptly sent taxi on my arrival at Jaipur. Clean and Haveli like look adds its beauty. Excellent hospitality and peaceful area.
They have roof top restaurant :).

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014 via mobile

Found this place at an affordable rate with beautiful paintings allover inside the hotel. Warm and very helpful staff, esp.Mr. Vijay Gautam who even suggested us things for our trip further. Treated us like family. :)

• Stayed October 2014
Yuval, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

Hello travellers, I would definitly recommend the Baba Haveli hotel.
The staff is most helpfull, and the rooms are well decorated with beautifull paintings. For my family request, I chose an AC room, and the AC worked just great.
Hot water are operated upon request.
The location is not too far from old city center (12 minutes maximum).
Recommended.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

Hello travelers !!!

If you are planning to explore Jaipur I will recommend you 200% Baba Haveli Hotel!!!! I had such an amazing experience that I really want to say thank you because they made me love Jaipur so much!!

They offer free pick up from the train station so you don't have to deal with other taxis! they really care about you !!!

The hotel is extremely clean and soooooo beautiful !! It has a lot of painting about the indian culture that you really think that you are dreaming :) !!!!

This is a family business so Mr. Vijay wants you to feel like home. He sat with me and my friend and asked us if we had questions about the city and he gave us a lot of great advices !!!

The location is great !! very close to bus stations and there is also transportation around.

They have an amazing restaurant on the rooftop .. the food is great !!! we ate in the hotel everyday !

I was in India for 3 weeks and I must say if you are in Jaipur please stay at Baba Haveli .. good price and excellent experience !!!!!!

Good Luck Baba Haveli !!!

Hugs from Miami !!!

Rocio :)

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Baba Haveli? Share your experiences!