“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 311 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Rome, Italy
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I and my husband from Roma stay 3 nights in this hotel. This hotel is a very nice house, elegant, silence in the noise of Jaipur, room very clean and confortable.
M.me Sanyogita can give you all you wish, informations and stories about the city, but also old tales on Jaipur . The dinner room is friendly, the dinner very very tasty and ofter you can read very interesting old books in a small library o walk in the garden where live the peacocks.

The breakfast is served on the terraces.

Thank Sanyogita for these splendid days.

Giuliana Fabio

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and once again Delhi magic has not disappoint in booking us a great place to stay. Everything we need and nothing we don't. We were very comfortable and enjoyed the lovely surroundings of the property. the best thing for us was being able to have our laundry done and be fresh for the road again. Thank you Sonyagita and Rawla.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

After going through quite a few reviews of hotels to stay in Jaipur, I finalized Rawala Rawatsar due to the previous reviews and I am glad that I took the right decision. It's not a hotel, rather a homestay. Overall a very good experience, right from the booking through email, online payment advance to the actual stay at this place. Ms.Sanyogita, the owner helped me out through all my queries and also arranged for a taxi during my entire itinerary in Jaipur. Rooms are well decorated with traditional Rajasthani art work, bed is comfortable to sleep, rooms are clean and hygienic, location is in a quiet locality though being quite close to the bus stand. Service staff is very polite and the breakfast and food that we had for dinner was just perfect. We reached the hotel late for dinner, by around 11pm but we were glad to be served tasty dinner at this odd hour too. Thanks Sanyogita and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I stayed in the super deluxe room which was actually pretty good, small & cozy.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Rawla Rawatsar is a beautiful, centrally placed homestay in a very nice palace with a highly welcoming landlady and her family.
You feel ad once at home and comfortable, get great breakfast, beautiful rooms and can even dine here.
There are very tastefully furnished rooms and terraces in which or on which to stay, read, enjoy the silence in the middle of Jaipur and have a cup of tea.
I will certainly come back and recommend this place vividly, especially for women (single traveller).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Rawla homestay was our preferred accommodation out of the five we stayed in during our three week holiday through India. It is impeccably clean, furnished beautifully with Sanyogita being the perfect hostess. We arrived very late due to a delay in flights ad she organized a very late dinner for 19 weary travelers, nothing was too much trouble. The staff were all very friendly and it was a pleasant surprise to have hot water as more expensive places we stayed in failed us in the hot water department. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I arrived late at night from one of those hellishly long bus rides in India and felt like I had arrived home! The servant who showed me to my room was just great, got me tea and toast and gave me space to recover my mood. Later I met with Sanyogita and in the morning had a lovely chat with her dad.
I was only passing through but looked at most of the rooms, they all are fabulous and really made me feel like I was visiting my own family house. Breakfast is served on beautiful balconies, the garden sports enough greenery to encourage peacocks and even though the busy market is only a walk away, this is a true oasis of peace.
Perfect place for women travelers!!

Room Tip: All rooms have their own charm and their own balcony, you can be as private or as social as you feel...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Helmond, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I stayed here for 6 nights, it was my third stay in Jaipur...and I really loved it. First my choice was Jas Villas,also a great place but above my budget, and they recommanded Rawla house.
And actually I was so happy to find this very nice and cosy place. The rooms are all very nice, the beds so comfortable, bathroom spotless clean with lots of towels,so many nice places to sit in the sun or if you want in the shadow. There is also a very nice garden which is well kept.
Breakfast is included and great, everything is fresh and there is a lot of choice,I also had my dinner here several times and it was so tasty and fresh.The buttermilk was great !! There is a free wi-fi in every room 24 hours and the family is living downstairs, which gives you a very safe feeling as a single femail traveller.
Location is perfect : just behind the busstation and near to the railway station, old and new city are easy to reach by foot or tuk-tuk.
The owner is ms. Sanyogita and she is such a wonderfull host, she is taking care of all her guests and when I was having my evening dinner ( alone) , she always asked me if I wanted company and I really liked to hear her stories about Jaipur and her family, she is simply such a nice person.She even took me in her own car to some places I wanted to go to look for nice bedlinnen,you should not miss this place : Anooki is the name, if you love wonderfull quality gifts,cloths etc from Jaipur. There is also a very cosy restaurant , so you can shop and eat at one location, superb...Thanks Sanyogita for taking me there !!
In the morning time there is a yogaclass at 10.00 am for 1 hour which you can join if you like, of course in open air ..
Only one thing culd be a bit negativ...there are quite some wild peacocks who woke me up in early morning when the sun is rising..but they are so beautifull that you can't get angry at them.
No doubt : I will always come back to this place when I go back to Jaipur...

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Rawla Rawatstar? Share your experiences!