Hotel Mansingh is a very Royal stay in Jaipur. Here you can closely feel the tradition of rajasthan with a great comfort.
Most of the known shopping places are easily reachable. Our stay was a short one for 2 days only, but we enjoyed each moment there.
- Amer is a great fort to be visited.
- Raj Mandir is a theater which can't be matached with any other theater.
- shopping in pink city is really which you can't miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you are in Jaipur you deserve nothing less than the royal splendor of HOTEL MANSINGH. All the warmth and attention awaits your presence.Accommodation & Amenities details:106 rooms with telephonesCable T.V., Room Services, shopping arcade, swimming pool, health club, spa, beauty parlor, travel counter, safe deposit, tea coffee kettle, hair dryer, 24 hour money exchange, Doctor on call, Secretarial services, e-mail and fax facility, Parking Facility, laundry, WIFI.Recreation:The special arrangements for folk dances and puppet shows. Buggy and camel rides can be arranged on request.Dining & Entertainment:Hightz: Restaurant-lounge-barRipples: 24 hours coffee shopBar-Be- Que: at pool side on requestroom service: 24 hoursBusiness and Banquets: Raj vilas, Board room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Mansingh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mansingh Jaipur