“Very nice hotel with commendable staff and great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Savoy Suites

Savoy Suites
You added Savoy Suites to your Saves list
Savoy Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Saki Vihar Complex, off Saki Vihar Road,, Mumbai (Bombay) 400072, India   |
Ranked #280 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Very nice hotel with commendable staff and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

I have probably stayed for more than 6 times in this hotel in the past 5 months as Mumbai is a frequent destination for my business and i must say that the main advantage of this hotel is its location. Although it is situated in the ever crowded and bustling Saki Naka it is far away from the maddening noise of the road and traffic. The rooms are very spacious and well maintained and the staff is almost always eager to help. Price wise i think as per Mumbai standards it is very moderately priced neither too high nor too low compared to the rooms but i must confess the rooms are large compared to the other hotels i have stayed in Mumbai in the past. Overall its a good bargain for business and Holiday tourists. I should say one must try out this property when in Mumbai.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ahmedabad, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

The Most horrible experience I had with my stay with Savoy recently.... when we checked in at mid night 3 ...on recpetion ..noone even bother to wish GOOD MORNING ....
House Keeping was pathetic and House Keeping guys were shouting in the morning out side the room and we wake up with those noise ..... felt wondered observing that...the most horrible was TIMER in the BATHROOM ...every 15 Minutes Light and water quizzer gets off .... this was disgusting .... Will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
mumbai
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

the rooms are bad, no curtains to toilet! can you imagine?, badly dressed and dirty hotel staff, made me wait for 45minutes for check in!!! which i have already booked rooms!!. slow sorry very very slow service for everything. MY ROOM HAD A WINDOW, WITHOUT CURTAINS WITH OPAQUE GLASS, NO PRIVACY AT ALL!!
PLEASE NEVER BOOK THIS HOTEL, ITS WASTE OF MONEY!!!

Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

I dont know where to start. this was the worst hotel we have stayed at while touring India. when they lost my laundry they blamed me and stated anything in my room including laundry is my responsibility even though i handed it over to the staff. they never found my laundry or offered any solutions. the only thing they did was bully us and make us feel threatened. they had no hot water for showers, the room did not get cleaned while we were they even though we left the key with the front desk. by the time we got back to the room it was too late for them to clean. they spoke so rudely to us i couldnt believe it. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Mumbai.
They were working on the room next to ours, pounding and drilling at early morning hours.
find another hotel in Mumbai if you want. to be treated properly.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
mumbai
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

Horrible experience. .... rude staff... worst service I have ever had in India. They lost my clothes when given for cleaning and they blamed me for this problem. This was said it was "at my risk" when I handed the laundry over to the staff.
I have never been spoke to so rudely by a Manager in my life. I felt so threatened by the way this manager spoke to me. His body action made me feel he was going to get physical with me when we were trying to find our laundry.
I would never recommend this hotel to my worst enemy!
They didnt clean our room for 3 days, even though we complained every day. There was no hot water for showers.... do I need to go on. Find another hotel!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Calcutta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2010

The suites are comfortable , clean and cosy - only disadvantage is you do not have a separate side room. The restaurant is good and the staff are cooperative. Room service is great.
Great hotel to relax after a hard days work or travel.

• Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

Strategically placed near the airport, recommended by the website through which i did the booking, was worth the trust, nice clean rooms, friendly staff..... decent breakfast......

Overall a good value for money

• Liked — close proximity to the airport
  • Disliked — cluttered main road outside
  • Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Savoy Suites? Share your experiences!