I have always had my clients stay at Ramada, Powai. We have had great experiences from clients about the place. The latest experience has indeed left a very bad taste. We checked in on Sunday evening after a long drive into the city. We get welcomed into the hotel. The bellboys who pick up bags lead us to our rooms. We give them a tip. We get a shocker, they tell us that the tip amount is not enough? When did tip amount get decided by the bellboys? You do that with one client, that is fine, you do that with all the three guests staying in the hotel.. This is not acceptable at all. We checked out on Tuesday afternoon by around 2:30pm, while settling bills the networks go down, that's fairly understandable. But you escort our client to a kitchen just to pay the bill because your credit card machine is down? You then ask the client to fill up another credit card authorisation form, which the client does fill up patiently, we are having our lunch and the systems resume functioning and we are told we will get our receipts for the credit card swipe.. I forgot to mention this, the bellboy who got "under-tipped", while we checked out, did not even offer to help pick up our bags. This all has left a very bad taste. I don't think, I am going to have any more clients stay at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the abode of hospitality, a perfect place for all individuals, business or leisure where your expectations are always superceded. Ramada Powai offers 134 elegantly furnished guest rooms including exquisite grand suites featuring panoramic view of the lush green valley and the lake. Suites, Deluxe Rooms, Superior Rooms, Handicap Rooms, Smoking & Non-Smoking Rooms. The Rooms are much more spacious than standard hotel rooms. They have larger beds and are fitted with the finest en-suite amenities.Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre also offers wide variety & array of choice MICE activities including from residential conference;Wedding events;product launch,etc.We are first hotel in India to serve ZERO TRANS FAT FOOD;also we have swimming pool which is chlorine free (as Ozone generators to filter & clean the pool).To add to its attraction we have an Open Air Restaurant named "Skky" serving Pan Asian Cuisine & is open from 5pm to 01am.We also have a "UNO BAR" open from 12pm to 01am.Located 6 kms. from the International Airport and 10 kms from the Domestic Airport the property is conveniently located near Hiranandani Gardens, SEEPZ, Bombay Exhibition Centre, NSE Grounds, L&T and MIDC . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Powai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Powai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Ramada Hotel Palm Grove Mumbai
- Ramada Palm Grove Mumbai
- Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai