“Good business hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Powai

You added Ramada Powai to your Saves list
Ramada Powai
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Saki Vihar Road | Before Nitie, Powai, Mumbai (Bombay) 400087, India   |
Ranked #108 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Good business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great place to stay if you have work in and around Powai. Fairly comfortable and decent service and cuts the commute significantly. I stayed a short time (one night) but have no complaints. Choose if you are looking for a no frill business trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your patronage to our hotel. We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within a bustling city like Mumbai. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Powai Mumbai in the near future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you require any assistance from me.

With best regards
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

nice hotel,good comfortable room.nice to see evening service being offered as soon as i was back.
breakfast could be made better.
as i went for breakfast at 9 am and the sausages were not there . took a long time for replenishment by the way my breakfast was done. include more fruit options.
service is fine though.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

We are in process of upgrading and refreshing our breakfast spread so that our guests can get breakfast without any delays and more variety

I am glad you were happy with the services offered by us. I have personally complimented the respective team with whose services you were very happy with.

With best regards
hyderabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights for my meetings in Powai. A fantastic property with over courteous staff. Process of check in was really fast. Luggage take swiftly to room and complimentary refreshment served in room . Rooms are big and nice, though bit outdated decor. The taxi drivers outside hotel just try to con you, always better to take it from else where. Breakfast is great

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre, Mumbai.

I am glad to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and have left with a high opinion of the hotel and its services.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I know it is a bit too late to write a review as it has been almost a year to my marraige, but since i have recently got friendly with Trip Advisor and so here I am writing about my experience.
I was booked for my First Night on 01 Dec and had personally come to see the room and make the arrangements for the same. At that time I had met DM - Rohit Karnik, i remember the same as Rohit made my stay absolutly amazing.
The entire room was decked up, the bed arrangement was amazing, a cake was arranged for me, breakfast was sent to the room and more of all me n my spouse were treated as royals.
This is what i had expected and what i received.
I had come a couple of times to Cafe Ambrosia after that as well.
My first night has been an experience and i thank Rohit and the FOM for the same, who came and spoke to me personally.

Great Place, Thanks

Room Tip: deluxe Room
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre !

Thank you for posting your reviews about your stay on Trip advisor.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre. Your recommendation about my colleague Rohit has been noted & will be shared with him.He surely will be delighted to note this comment. Your feedback is most valuable to us and we appreciate the same.

I once again thank you for recommending Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre and look forward to welcoming you back.

New Delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

i want for my business stay last week 18th oct 2012 and had 1 day in advance booked the hotel cab to pick me up from the airport which was confirmed on email to me by the hotel staff, however when i was at the airport there was no cab.
when i spotted a staff from the hotel and asked him about the cab he requested if i want to share with another passenger which i agreed despite that the cab could not be arranged and delayed me by 40 mins after which i took the regular mumbai taxi and reached the hotel. the taxi was late from starting from the hotel and the staff kept blaming eachother.

otherthan that the stay was fine.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Ramada Powai Mumbai !!!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your recent visit to our hotel, feedback such as yours helps us to serve you better. We regret the inconvenience caused, it is unlike the high standards of service we endeavour to maintain. I had discussed your comments with the concerned departments to ensure convenient stay for all. We do hope you will allow us an opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family and I spent a day and a half earlier this month at the Ramada Powai.
I have to say that our stay was incredibly good. The ambience was great, the staff extremely courteous and helpful (no fake smiles - genuine ones only!), the food excellent (esp the dinner and the cmplimentary breakfast ).
The added amenities (spa, games room, the swimming pool and bar) were amazing. All in all, a wonderful stay. Ramada group, please accept my compliments.
I shall return again some day!

SS

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

We thank you for your appreciation about the ambience of the hotel, its added amenities, the cuisine and our team.

Your feedback is very motivating and inspiring for the team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Ramada Powai, Mumbai, in the not too distant future.

Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed in this Hotel from 21 Sept to 23 Sept 12 for Globoil conference. The reception was fast to take me in. They checked me in at 11 am even though the check in time is after 1 pm. Ms Preity at reception was very polite and courteous.
Throughout the stay every staff in the hotel was very very accommodating. Thumbs up to the General Manager for excellent training. Food and beverage was above expectation. I recommend this hotel to who ever wants an excellent stay plus great service in Mumbai.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Ramada Powai Mumbai as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Mumbai and for taking the time to post your feedback.

We are glad to learn that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and particularly appreciated the dedication of our staff and food beverage of our hotel. Your comments are most gratifying and will be shared with the entire team.

Your feedback is valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service to better meet your needs. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Ramada Powai Mumbai.

Front Office Manager

Been to Ramada Powai? Share your experiences!