“Great for All Seasons!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai

You added Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   114, Dr E Moses Road | Worli, Mumbai (Bombay) 400018, India   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free 3rd Night!
Ranked #8 of 391 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Francisco, California
“Great for All Seasons!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

My husband and I arrived ill after a month in India. The staff could not have been more helpful or nurturing. Hotel doctor was superb, meals nourishing, decor soothing. Truly a home away from our very distent home in the US!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for your positive feedback during your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that the hotel team was helpful and nurturing while you were unwell and made you feel at home. We have always said that our people are our most important asset, and your favourable comments confirm that belief.

We hope you will visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Andrew Harrison

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Greek first
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

From the point of check in to the comfort of the rooms, to the spa treatments, to the room service and restaurant, everything was on point. Will definitely be returning as this is my new favourite hotel in Mumbai.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views of the sea link and ocean... ask to be faced towards this.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for your positive feedback further to your stay with us. It gives me great pleasure to learn that we are your favourite hotel in Mumbai and that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, particularly the room accommodation and services, Spa and restaurant experience. We are glad to know that you will visit us again and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,
surat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Four season mumbai is my first choice for my business or personal leisure trip. I love this hotel. Service is excellent. Hotel is beautiful staffs are well trained and so co operative. I always prefer four season.

• Stayed August 2014
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback further to your recent visit. I am glad to learn that Four Seasons is your first choice and that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. We have always said that our people are our most important asset, and your favourable comments confirm that belief.

We do hope you visit us again and do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Richmond
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Stayed here on business again. Room was very well appointed, although I did have a "toilet problem" - it seemed to be connected to filthy brown unfiltered water, but once pointed out this was speedily rectified, and the management couldn't have been more apologetic.

Nice room amenities, good tea and coffee making facilities. Plenty of bottled water, and free wifi. Breakfast downstairs was good, though we didn't test it extensively. Good sandwich, served quickly at lunchtime, and the hotel was very cooperative regarding check out time for a late flight.

The only issue is noise - there is a mosque next door to the hotel, and so the call to prayer can wake you early / disturb you during the day. The hotel provides earplugs but it can be intrusive. Also, whilst I was there, it was the beginning of the Ganesh festival. This was obviously also a bit noisy, although enormously entertaining to watch from my window, so no complaints!

Room Tip: My room was 1805. This is a nice corner room, but clearly the higher floors will have less noise. 18...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your feedback further to your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that despite the initial glitch you enjoyed your overall stay with us, especially the sea view room, your meal at cafe Prato and the late check-out..

We do hope you visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,
Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I stayed here for two nights alone. On arrival I had issues with room temperature, food and some other hiccups....however, even though this would normally make me mark a hotel down, the service and recovery was fantastic. All staff were efficient, especially the senior management team. Rooms are OK, food is to a high standard and environment is clean. The service is the real winner - when I checked out I was given a personal gift as an apology, which was very touching! I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your feedback further to your stay with us in June. I am pleased to learn that despite the initial shortfalls you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your recognition of the efforts by the hotel team and it does inspire us to keep raising our levels of service through innovation and understanding our guests even more.

I am glad to hear that you will visit us again and do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I had the best time the three nights I was there! It so happened to be the same time that Donald Trump decided to stay there for a few nights as well, which says a lot about the place. Great breakfast. Hotel is safe and secured, and easily accessible by local taxi. I felt very safe travelling with local taxi instead of the hotel car which was at times almost 10 times the cost. Otherwise the local area is full of things to do, the mall is about 10 minutes away by taxi ( about 25 Rupees (less than $1) and there are many resturants there. I ate breakfast at the hotel and at the local restuarants for dinner. I can't wait to go back there soon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for positive feedback further to your recent 3-night stay with us. I was so pleased to hear that you found our hotel 'the best of Mumbai'. Additionally that you enjoyed the breakfast, felt safe and secure and found the location convenient.

We are glad to hear that you will visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Hotel is just fantastic in all aspects, right from service to hospitality... that's truly is the four seasons standard...

Sea view from room is just amazing...

High point of hotel is its club on the top...

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback further to your stay with us. I am delighted to learn that you found our service and hospitality fantastic and that we were successful in delivering a true Four Seasons experience. I am especially glad to hear that you enjoyed the room accommodations and your experience at AER.

We do hope you visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Andrew Harrison

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai? Share your experiences!