“Amazing, luxurious bombay experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai

You added Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   114, Dr E Moses Road | Worli, Mumbai (Bombay) 400018, India   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Third Night Free
Ranked #7 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Amazing, luxurious bombay experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a great hotel, pure luxury and in a great location, really close to a massive mall if you want to shop and only a 30 min taxi to all the tourist attractions in Colaba. It also has a great gym and spa to keep you fit on your stay. You also must try the Aer bar on the top floor... it rocks at night with 360 degree views, amazing! Relax and enjoy ...

Room Tip: Try to go for a higher floor room to avoid hearing music and mosques etc outside...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Greek first
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

It was a wonderful hotel: big rooms, beautiful building, nice swimming pool and extraordinary rooftop terras. The staff was extremely friendly and they arranged everything for us. we stayed in the corner room at the 32nd floor! Amazing. Big bathtub, big bed, nice sea view... I strongly recommend the in-room dining.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Srinagar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed at the four seasons for 3 nights . It was such a great experience that we tried to stay there again at the end of our trip, but unfortunately we had to go due to some engagements.

This hotel undoubtedly expensive. It cost us 16k Rs per night. But the price you pay is made up for in service. Staff are efficient & fast. Whether you have a question for the staff at 2pm or 2am the staff are attentive & you get a answer within minutes.

We had booked a Deluxe room .They have huge LCD tv's, dvd players. The room had a separate bathroom with a shower (with guaranteed hot water & a huge shower head - felt like I was standing under a waterfall) and a bathtub and a huge double sink where both myself and my wife could brush at the same time. The bathroom also had marbled floors and huge mirror which gave it a grand look.

The room was immaculate with a desk and also a sofa where you could sit and enjoy fresh fruit. You also get a bar fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. There was also a walk-in wardrobe where you could keep your bags - this was a decent size too.

There was only one issue with the room that I didnt like was that it was connected to another room with a door in my room and another door in the other room. I could hear the people talking in the adjacent room which was some what annoying but manageable .

THE BED ! The bed was sooo soft that i felt its a sponge and went deep into it. Very comfortable, but my wife didn't find it that comfortable and had issues with her sleep. (Varies from person to person)

The hotel is close to pladdium and pheonix mall. It is near worli sea face and about 30 - 40 mins drive from airport. The hotel is lined with palm trees - and probably isnt easy to locate but is noticeable as they use fairy lights and you see security outside the gate.

I highly recommend this place to anyone - they are truly a five star hotel. Service and rooms are immaculate. It maybe expensive but is a price worth paying…

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lyndhurst, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

If you have never been to Mumbai, it is a crush of humanity with people everywhere. It is very busy, chaotic, and overwhelming. I have never been to a city like it, and I thought I have been to some interesting cities.

The Four Seasons hotel in Mumbai was a gem just outside of the heart of Mumbai. I stayed here two nights and wish I could have stayed more nights. I booked through AMEX platinum and was treated to an executive room upgrade and a 60 minute massage.

Everything about this hotel is memorable, from the spa and the breakfast. It is worth it just to sit on the rooftop bar and watch the sunset and the city skyline light up all around you. The rooms are very nice, bed was incredibly soft and comfortable, and the decor in the lobby was magnificent. However, the item I will remember most is the helpfulness of the concierges. There was one lady who went way out of her way to help me plan a 4 hour quick trip of the city, arrange a taxi driver, and seemed to genuinely care about my stay. Everybody at this hotel went out of their way to help you and made an average person like me feel like a prince.

It is about 20 - 60 minutes from the airport, depending on traffic. It is about 10 - 60 minutes from Gateway to India depending on traffic. I use the ranges as those were the lengths I was in the car for, and in the hotels defense, I opted to leave Gateway to India at rush hour which was a mistake. For a business traveler, which I sort of was, the hotel is perfect. The facilities are great, wifi was strong in the room, and there are several conference centers.

I can't say much about the immediate surrounding area, other than I met a friend in Mumbai at the Phoenix Mall nearby (5 minute walk) and it was a neat place. It is under the Shangri-La hotel. There is a Hard Rock Cafe about 3km from the hotel, but the streets are mobbed with people. If you want to walk, you will not be dodging livestock like in Delhi or Agra, just a ton of traffic and people. I always felt safe outside the hotel, it is just hard getting used to so many people.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We spent 3 nights here in December and loved it. We arranged a pick-up from the airport which I would advise; it was so smooth and saved any hassle. On arrival at the hotel we were greeted by the Duty Manager who took us straight to our room as it was 2am, and checked us in there. Breakfast was a little slow in the morning but nothing worth making a big deal about. The hotel arranged for us to take a fixed fee cab around town which was super this was instead of the hotel car which was very expensive. We dined in the Asian restaurant one night and loved it. The Duty Manager reserved a table for us at Aer one night and we really enjoyed that, the drinks are great and the service is the usual FS. One the second night it was a little more difficult to get a table but this was quickly sorted out. They appear to reserve the black sofas the VIP's, but as it was not busy they let us sit here. The room was very comfortable with all the usual FS toiletries. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Mumbai.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here just for a night. Felt bad that I did not get to see more and enjoy the amenities of this spectacular hotel, especially considering the decor, architecture and the views.

The rooms are just too good. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. The swimming pool on the top floor is well placed as you can avoid most of the harsh Indian sun.

We had a party, so cannot vouch for the restaurants or the service too much.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Lugano, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I´ve stayed there for one week with a quite large group of colleagues and everything was simply excellent. The staff was providing a great service and support, solving quickly and efficiently any request we give. Rooms were large, very comfortable and well equipped. Fitness center is very well equipped, nice jacuzzi and steam bath, wonderful SPA center. Breakfast buffet is having a good choice. Make sure to spend some time in the evening at the AER lounge on the roof: great view of the city and a very nice ambience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai? Share your experiences!