“Nice value for money hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Stayvel Hotel

Stayvel Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mumbai (Bombay)
Stayvel Hotel
Laxmi Building, N. C. Kelkar Road, Near Nakshatra (Kohinoor Cinema), Dadar West, Mumbai (Bombay) 400028, India   |
Ranked #229 of 364 hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Nice value for money hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I visited this hotel in Dec 2011. I found this hotel when I was not getting room in other same category hotel. It is very nearby to the Dadar Railway station, the area is quite crowded and the hotel from outside though didn't looked very good, but I found it is quite neat from inside. Its a very budget hotel. I spent Rs. 1000 bucks per night for a single dormitory room (as other rooms were not available). I won't say that it is a poor hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to Stayvel Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stayvel Hotel

Address: Laxmi Building, N. C. Kelkar Road, Near Nakshatra (Kohinoor Cinema), Dadar West, Mumbai (Bombay) 400028, India
Location: India > Maharashtra > Mumbai (Bombay)
Ranked #229 of 364 hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)

If you own or manage Stayvel Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later