“Good value for Mumbai” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Shubhangan

You added Hotel Shubhangan to your Saves list
Hotel Shubhangan
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21st Road, Khar Danda | Khar West, Mumbai (Bombay), India   |
Ranked #99 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Guildford
“Good value for Mumbai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were surprised at the price of accommodation in Mumbai and gave up looking for something in our usual budget. This seemed to be the best quality for not too extortionate a rate that we could find (booked through agoda for around £35).

It was what you would expect and maybe more from a 3 star hotel: good size room with very large and comfortable bed, decent ac, an amazing rain shower, a safe, tv etc. Nothing special but very comfortable. The restaurant was a little pricey but the food was very good. Overall, a good find in Mumbai.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Shubhangan, responded to this review, November 25, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Shubhangan !!!

We would like to " THANK YOU " for the efforts taken to post the positive review about our Hotel which will definitely helps the community to make the right choice of their accommodation.

We will look forward to have you with us on your next visit to Mumbai.

Hotel Shubhangan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cochin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I have stayed at hotels in Mumbai many times but this hotel was a very pleasant surprise. I booked a room through this site last week and stayed there for 4 days earlier this week. For this price I do not think you can get such a clean, spacious and comfortable room in Mumbai. The service was also very good as was the food. The food is vegetarian but of you must have non-veg you can order from a nearby place. The location is very convenient as well and it is easy to get public transport right outside the hotel. The room in the front is a bit noisy but at night it is OK.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Hotel Shubhangan !!!

We really appreciate your efforts and time taken to pen-down the positive response of our hotel and its services.

I do agree with you, day time because of the vehicles the rooms must have been bit noisy which cant be controlled by the hotel but we will allot you the back facing rooms or top rooms to avoid the noise if any on your next visit. Finally what we want is comfort for our guest.

Assuring you the best services as always.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Excellent location & nice rooms. I received great service by Peter at the reception. The hotel team were warm prompt us the best suggestions on the menu list and contributed the most to have a worthwhile experience. From the beginning they brought along a smile till we left the place. Hotel Shubhangan is totally an epitome of the best Indian hospitality one can ever experience and definitely a thumbsup! You guys truly rock :) Great place! Great people!'

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Shubhangan, responded to this review, November 6, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Shubhangan !!!

Its a pleasure to view your response about the hotel and our services. We would like to appreciate the efforts taken to pass on your whole experience to the society during your stay at our hotel. We are proud of Peter and the whole team of Shubhangan and would appreciate them as well for giving their best to serve you during your visit.

Looking forward to serve you in near future during your next stay at Shubhangan.

Hotel Shubhangan.
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The location is brilliant and the people are extremely friendly. It almost feels like home especially in a big fast city like Mumbai. The prices are extremely reasonable too. Not to miss - Edward who serves here who really serves you with a big smile and the great aloo tikki. Enjoy !!!

Room Tip: Room number 305 is where I stayed and we loved it
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Hotel Shubhangan !!!

We would like to " THANK YOU " for the efforts taken to write the positive response about the services of our hotel which will create the awareness to the community before choosing their accommodation.

We are looking forward to serve you on your very next visit to Mumbai.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Few days back I wanted to book a suite for my relative so I just called up the hotel and I got a prompt service from the booking executive I thinking it was someone Mr. Peter.

within few minutes I got the details of hotel and got the confirmation on email for booking.

Personally I didnt visit the hotel but as per my friend they were happy with the service given by Hotel staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hotel S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Shubhangan, responded to this review, October 9, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Shubhangan !!!

We would like to " THANK YOU " for choosing Hotel Shubhangan to accommodate your guests during their last visit to Mumbai .

The entire team of Shubhangan is happy to see your comments and it has definitely motivated our staff to give their best at work. Looking forward to accommodate you and your guest in near future.

Assuring you the best services as always.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My business client was visiting India from USA and I had to arrange the accommodation. I was informed by one friend of my about this hotel so I went and checked the Hotel personally. I was quite impressed with the professionalism and approach by the hotel authorities. During the stay of my business client he didn't get any trouble and he was also happy with service. I had request a guy called Peter to look after and arrange things which are required for my client in my absence. And I would say I got a 5 star service in the price of 3 star.

excellent job!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Hotel Shubhangan !!!

We would like to appreciate the time taken to post the positive review about the hotel and its services.

We have appreciated Mr. Peter for his efforts and the management is also very proud about the same. We assure you the best services in near future on your next arrival.

Looking forward to having you and your guests at our Hotel.

Barcelona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at Hotel Shubhangan on two different stays and loved it. Our room was clean, modern and spacious. We felt at home in our room which was so clean and wonderful. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The service was amazing. The shower was nice, hot and powerful. The location was ideal. The hotel was great value and a great find. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Shubhangan, responded to this review, October 1, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Shubhangan !!!

We would like to " THANK YOU " for giving your precious time to write down the positive response about our hotel which will be helpful to the community while planning their stay in Mumbai.

Assure you the best services as always.

Hotel Shubhangan

Been to Hotel Shubhangan? Share your experiences!