“Cheaters. lazy and a worst costomer service ever seen...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Milan International

You added Hotel Milan International to your Saves list
Hotel Milan International
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1st Road, Milan Subway | Santacruz West, Mumbai (Bombay) 400 054, India   |
Ranked #353 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
“Cheaters. lazy and a worst costomer service ever seen...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I reached hotel at around 11:55 pm at 25th August night with family of 7 members. We discussed the rate and I asked that I will required a bill for company,the rate was coming very from the online rate. Online rate was coming 6144 rs including all taxes in makemytrip and the staff there was asking 7100 rs first then he told I will make it 6500 and can't make less then this. So I told him if I book now from makemytrip then? He told its fine then I started booking online and as its was 12:10 am the day was change for online portal so the guy was telling me if the day change I can't give you room before 9 in morning and even he will be in trouble, considering his thing and it was too late and my family was standing I agreed by 6500 rs and took the room.. The rooms were stinking too much, was dirty, not proper mentaied, tooo old furniture and TV was about die with heavy noise. But as I was with family and wanted a place to rest till morning as wel as it was too late night. I manged to stay. It was too noisy because of train track in just behind the hotel and the noise of flight takeoff was like evey minute.
In the morning when I came for check out the guy was changed who had deal with me at night and a lady and a old guy speaking in several languages was there and they avoided me to give bill. They told we can't provide you bill in this rate. If you want bill you have to pay taxes extra. When I told him to ask that guy who was on duty at night and have deal with me, he just told he didn't told me anything and he can't give you this commitment. He was very cleared that his staff is right and I am wrong and he was not believing me at all and was talking in rough and rude language. I was totally disappointed by this and I asked to call police if they are not shorting out this. Them he called his Boss (owner) he gave a bit response and told not short out and give the bill after my request and telling him the situation.
After this the staff at the reception avoided to stamp the bill as paid and they started again messing up.
I called the owner again for this and requested him to do needful as I am was greeting tooo late messing in this without stamp I can't approved the bill. He said his staff to stamp then I got the stamped bill.
It was not a pleasent stay but it was like a war and debate...
I got too much stress in all this and wasted my presious time due to unprofessional staff and service.
Strictly not recommended ..!!
Stay away from this hotel

• Stayed August 2013
Hotelmilanintl, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Milan International, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Sir ,
We are happy that we were able to provide you good facilities at our Hotel and you were satisfied with our service. We are looking forward to welcoming you again! You’re Milan Family
We are the owners of Hotel Milan international and had leased our property since 2004 to 2012 August. Now we have taken over the property and are running the hotel ourselves. So there is a totally new management. We have only recently in the past 5 – 6 months we have totally renovated our restaurant and also added many new items to our menu and made 10 new executive rooms ( visit milanintl.com for new pictures etc. ) and have also painted all the old rooms and provided new furniture also and are providing best rates (Rooms from Rs 2103 till Rs 4403) and best management (Clean And Good Services) and we have also added Wi-Fi to the hotel and we have also Satellite T.V installed in every room and we have also hired very nice and professional staff in order to help serve our customers better and we are sure in this price you will not get any better hotel possible. Now you can book directly on our own website also. If you give us a chance again this time you will definitely appreciate our efforts. Your feedback was shared with our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and exceed your expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Mumbai
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Please do not suggest this hotel to anybody..service is too poor..The receptionist talks very rough.They have refused me to give the bill also..said that we can not give the bill..when i said i want tax bill of clear trip then only after too much argument they provided me with the bill....A TOTAL BAKWAS..i have not seen such hotel in my life. only proximity to airport is advantage and nothing...horrible

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Jamshedpur
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was shocked to see the room when i entered.The room was nowhere as was shown in the Clear trip pics.The room allotted to me was not cleaned and given to me as it is.When i checked the toilet it was very clear that the same was not cleaned after the previous people left.The room is very old fashioned and not worth the high money we pay for it.All the equipments like AC,TV,lighting etc. are very old fashioned and not well maintained.I decided to upgrade my room by paying Rs 500/- per day extra after checking the room booked by me.Even they don't give the hotel bill when i left thus evading the taxes they need to pay the government.The only plus point was the Wifi access which was complementary.The hotel is located at very interior with garbage disposal area just beside it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I booked Hotel Milan international using my cellphone based on their average ratings as shown by MakeMyTrip. When I reached hotel, a lady and a man was at the reception. I showed them my MakeMyTrip booking id. The lady checked the same in her records and said there is no booking and asked me to talk to MakeMyTrip people.

I called MakeMyTrip, they reconfirmed my booking. I also showed the soft copy of the invoice to the lady. But the lady insisted that there is no booking confirmation to us. I can't do anything. When I asked her to call MakeMyTrip as its their task to cross-check, she started shouting on the man besides her saying "Last time, it was I who called. This time you'll call". I waited for about 20 minutes to see if someone acts. But the lady was simply not interested. On insisting again, she called MakeMyTrip and started shouting on their customer care.

Finally, after a wait of full one hour, I was shown the way to my room. As soon as I entered the room, I couldn't tolerate the stinky smell of dampness and moisture. Further, the room was not even made-up. While I waited, the staff were busy in making the room.

Now, I got a call from the lady on the room phone asking me to mail the soft copy of the invoice. I told her that I'm coming after travelling for more than 12 hours. Need to rest. So, will send the invoice after sometime. But she insisted that its very urgent as if the world is going to end soon.

When I threatened to cancel my booking and leave the hotel right now, then only the staff acted. Else, they were all busy in themselves.

Room service is pathetic. Food is overpriced and worst than the street food. Further, they ask cash instantly as soon as they fulfill your order. Internet never works.

Overall it was a pathetic experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir ,

We Have Removed the person who was behaving bad with our guest and spoiling the hotels name.
Hamilton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This Budget hotel was our first stop in India. We arrived late at night so figured that we would book a cheap hotel cause all we needed was a bed and shower. The room was small and dark and not very clean. The staff however tried to help us to the best of their ability and were very kind.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
srinagar
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

they have almost forgot there is room service to be provided....took them 60 mins for an bread omlette...with four calls to the operator and once going to the kitchen....

rest of the features are equally poor...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Pune
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Was looking for a quick one night stay near airport at affordable prices. This one came up and I feel for the nice pictures posted on this site and makemytrip. But reality is different. It's boundary touches the local train tracks- approach road is through almost a slum...rooms have been renovated recently but basic cleanliness is not their priority. Clean bedsheet was there for sure but several corners in the room were not cleaned for ages probably. Room phone was not working. A piece of furniture had one leg missing... It only shows that the management does not bother about details.

Over all verdict- avoid this for the money they quote.

Room Tip: If you have to...choose rooms towards the road- away from railway tracks.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir ,

Been to Hotel Milan International? Share your experiences!