“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Nariman Point, Mumbai (Bombay) 400021, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Complimentary Upgrade
Ranked #4 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Paris, France
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The place to stay in Mumbai, great hotel, great service, wonderfull view on the bay.
Nice restaurants and bar, great swimming pool.
I prefer this situation than the one in front of Door of India.
You are walking distance to many interesting place

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, November 7, 2013

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (586)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with attentive staff and excellent ambience. My room was spacious and clean and is facing the sea. The room had got everything that one would want for a pleasant stay. The quality of the hotel restaurants (Italian and Chinese) was also good.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sharing your experiences through Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed two nights. It was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. We were on the 14 floor with a wonderful view of the Queen's necklace. You can admire the sunset and how the lights start to wake the night. The rooms are comfortable, the lobby is huge yet offers comfort with small seating arrangements; and a piano player playing at night. The location is great but what I liked the best is the staff, very professional and always willing to help, in the lobby, swimming pool or top floor. I used one of the restaurants on three occasions, it was fine, but not as outstanding as the service in the hotel.

Room Tip: Most rooms above 10th floor will have a good view of the Queens Necklace. Perhaps rooms in the back...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

We are pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay. Your kind words of appreciation motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence.

Your comments have included the two distinguishing aspects of the hotel – the quality of service and the team of people that take true pride in their association with the hotel and provide a warm and genuine service to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very nice and convenient when working in Bombay. Rooms at very high standard, clean and charming. As work mainly takes my time it is also nice to have excellent food were you stay. I can recommend this place when going for a job.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident Nariman Point. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

I once again thank you for recommending Trident Nariman Point and look forward to welcoming you back.

Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had a room in the 33 floor with fully glazed front of the sea and a part of Bombay. Simply grandios. The room is for the standard well equipped. The bathroom was a little bit not according to the standard. But daylight is better than artificial. And: you can whilst showering mumbai from See above. The food was varied and fresh - however, you can also expect. The price was oK for Bombay. I am coming again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Do let me know when you are travelling next and I will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a terrific hotel. The staff are particularly helpful. We had a room only rate with city/harbour view. Really nice comfortable room. The restaurant prices are ridiculous but it's so easy to get great food in Mumbai at very reasonable prices so I wouldn't worry. There was one guy on main reception who couldn't do enough for us. I think he felt sorry for us because we were backpackers in a posh hotel! Wish I knew his name. So kind. The pool attendant was extremely helpful too showing us these huge bats that hang around at the pool area.

Room Tip: I have a feeling that all the rooms are either city/ harbour or sea view. Sea view is better but the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com
Reykjavík, Gullbringusysla, Iceland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent spacious rooms, good service and fine food. The staff was excellent and took good care of usThe shops were also good.We enjoyed our stay there. I missed using the pool because I was too busy. The sight over the bay was magnificent.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Visa President and General Manager
E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Been to Trident, Nariman Point? Share your experiences!