We stayed in Med February for one night. Although our flight was delayed we had no issues with the airport pick up at all. The hotel is really close to the domestic airport and is located in line with a chain of other Transit hotels. We stayed in the deluxe room. Was spacious, modern and comfortable. The entire electrical system is digitized with a remote panel on the side table. Even the curtains were electronically controlled.We ordered from Room service past midnight. The service was very prompt and the pastas were tasty. The breakfast in the morning was a big let down, with not the desired spread and low quality.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bawa International Mumbai
- Bawa International Mumbai
- Bawa International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home, The Bawa International 4star business Hotel moments away from the domestic airport. With attention to detail and a passion for delivering first class service, the hotel provides utmost comfort and luxury to our guest. Well designed and spacious Rooms with centrally air-condition, In-house movies with international channels, fine multi-cuisine dining & Bar ,conference & Banquet facility from 10 to 100 pax , doctor on call, lockers, Perfect Business hotel for your pleasure while on business or leisure . Hotel BAWA INTERNATIONAL is very close to Domestic and International Airport and ALL business Hubs like Bandra Kura Complex, Andheri Kurla Road, very Close to Bombay Exhibition Center and MMRDA Bkc Ground ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Hotel Bawa International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.