“its really dream hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Home Serviced Apartment Bunder Road Malad West

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mumbai (Bombay)
Dream Home Serviced Apartment Bunder Road Malad West
You added Dream Home Serviced Apartment Bunder Road Malad West to your Saves list
203 Renis Apartments | Off Chineholi Bunder Road, Mumbai (Bombay), India   |
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“its really dream hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

i visited over hear on 23rd may on my frd with my frdsss is this hotel is one of the best hear service is one of the best i loved the service n its n the cleaning is also good n i really try to go on next time because i love the service n we get the food on time when we call up to them really i must be planing to go agin over hear on this dewali....... i mostly love the cleaning of this hotel

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Couples
Solo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was my first time using a serviced apartment in Mumbai and Dreamhome Serviced Apartments was great place to crash. The place is neat and clean and his management staff was very helpful. The view was amazing from the 11th floor. As a single female traveller, the appartment is safe, I had no problems at all. Everything you need is close by, jump in to an auto and you will get to your destination, I went all the way to bandra and had no problems travelling around the city. I needed access to wifi internet for office work and was always connected 24.hours round the clock and had no problems ever in disconnection to my laptop & iphone. It's a very chilled place, and I am sure to recommend to friends & family to rent out in near future. I definetely will be back in Mumbai next year and would stay here again. The owner was very fast in replying back to my queries and he has well trained staff managing his appartment while he is away. However if need to liase direct with the owner, he answers to sms/emails/telephone calls as first priority to his customers. I was very happy with the service. Thanks Craig!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Dream Home Serviced Apartment Bunder Road Malad West? Share your experiences!