“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nawab Saheb in Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel

Nawab Saheb in Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel
Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel | #2&3B Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai, Mumbai (Bombay) 400087, India
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #304 of 6,768 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Mumbai
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My stay at the hotel Renaissance in Mumbai was a fantastic experience. The staff is just so loyal and always helpfull. The rooms are quite good and the view always a pleasant sight. Not only is the weather magnificent but the people as well. It just amazes me how friendly and totally helpfull the staff are. Ny encounter with Mr Anthony at the concierge desk was very pleasant....he exceeded my expectations of being helpfull. 10 of 10. I will definitely recommend this hotel.

Albany, Australia
“The best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I am a lover of Indian food so like most Indian restaurants however I have never eaten anything that compares to this. Mohr. Yunis Khan is a master chef. The fixed menu banquet means the food keeps coming and anything that you like will be brought again as many times as you wish. This is followed buffet dessert table that is to die for.
All the staff are terrific but particularly Emmanuel and Vinod who looked after us. For the quality of the food and venue the price is very reasonable.
I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“One of the finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Visited this place for the first time yesterday and like most others here, was very impressed. We opted for the non-vegetarian set and just couldn't stop having the appetisers. The galauti kebabs were easily the best ones I have ever had. The downside to it was that we couldn't really enjoy the mains as much as we would have liked, as we were quite full by then. Service was quite good. Mumbai doesn't lack good North Indian food options by any means, but this place probably sits there with the best. Save it for one of those special occasions.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Great Indian Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We frequent this restaurant for almost a decade now.
Md. Yunus Khan, the Specialty Chef and his team have made the experience even better.
North Indian food has the chefs' special touch on recipe and that make it mouthwatering.
Connoisseur food lovers must visit this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Overrated but good place for Special Occassions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Me and my husband, we visited this place on our Anniversary along with our 1 year old son. I had great expectations- considering the fact that this was rated No 1 in Mumbai.

Although food, ambience & service was good - it felt as if something was missing. There was no personal touch as such in service
Also there was no high chair available for kids, one which was available had no belt- my poor kid used to slip every now & then !!!

I must say the choice & variety of desserts is very good. Sea food is worth trying.
Maybe restaurant needs to do something differently, if they want to retain the No#1 position.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Travelers who viewed Nawab Saheb in Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel also viewed

Been to Nawab Saheb in Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Nawab Saheb in Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.