“VERY GOOD STAFF” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Palm Grove

You added Ramada Plaza Palm Grove to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Juhu Beach, Juhu, Mumbai (Bombay) 400049, India   |
Ranked #107 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“VERY GOOD STAFF”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

What I like more about this hotel is the staff, Stayed in many star hotels but never found such very attentive and friendly Staff in any hotel in India. My booking was included only hotel pickup from international Airport but they drop me in domestic Airport after checkout. Thank You.

Room Tip: Rooms on beach view is better
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Ramada_Juhu, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, Mumbai.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Ramada Plaza Palm Grove

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Mumbai (vasai)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I decided to spend sometime at 5 star hotel in Mumbai. I kept price and location in my mind before booking any. There are loads of good 5 star properties in and around Mumbai. but this one is at a very nice location, situated at the juhu beach. I selected premium sea view, this room give a perfect view of the city, sea face, beach and driveway. The juhu aerodrome was also visible, and the windows are soundproof, so no disturbance at all. The room amenities were of that of 5 star. I asked for some prearrangements and early check in, and it was all hasel free and done in just a minute. The staff is very friendly.. right from butlers to receptionist to the manager. all welcome you with a smile. bathroom amenities were good. The in house restaurant served yummy complimentary breakfast. nice health centre. I loved it from the moment I checked in. There's a piano kept at the reception, and it tempts you so much to try your hands on it. In evening take a walk on juhu beach.. try some nice indian chaat delicacies.. and dinner at the in house restaurant is really delicious. I felt pampered and would like to stay here again sometime soon.

Room Tip: select premium sea view rooms. it give you nice scenic view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ramada_Juhu, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, responded to this review, September 1, 2013

Mumbai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Friedly attention, good breakfast and good restaurant, but rooms are very old, not well maintained and no so clean, there is humidity on the walls, the bathroom need a deeply restoration.....................

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Greetings from Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai!!

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation during your recent visit to Mumbai and providing a feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your feedback helps us in improving our product and services. We have been keeping pace with the changing trends in terms of facilities and amenities offered at the hotel. There is a great focus on regular up-keep and maintenance of the hotel.

On a positive note, we are glad to know that you were satisfied with our breakfast buffet spread and our ambiance.

We look forward to welcome you again at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai and hope you will give us an opportunity to do so.

Warm Regards,

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

so the title explains it all...it is a sea of disasters..right from the moment you check inn at this property to the check out its a complete no go...the rooms are spacious but guys the beds are lousy...its the mattress, to the linens, to the bad view of dirty buildings ( not all rooms are beach facing) its a complete mess..the toilets are not dirty but they are old in terms of the fittings and the look and the feel is shabby at best...now the coffee house is a century old typical for near railway station hotels with an extremely average spread..also i read that some people have said the staff is friendly so thts a lie if you are well traveled & if you know what defines good service from just service providers... a complete no if you know you are well traveled and have an eye for detail or atleast you compliment or expect a good stay at the hotel...this is certainly not the place for any memories.

Room Tip: a tip is to stay away from this hotel

Greetings from Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai!!

Thank you for staying with us.

Firstly, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and we strive hard in every way to ensure that all our guests leave with a smile on their face.Your comments are well noted and we assure you that necessary steps have been taken to avoid similar occurrences in the future.

We sincerely hope that you treat this incident as a one off case and consider revisiting our property during your next visit to Mumbai and give us an opportunity to welcome you back so that we can regain your confidence in some way.

We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you again!

Warm Regards,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had been there for my business meet and for 4-5 days visit...let me acknoweldge the food was superb including the spread and the taste. The location is awasome just next to beach,,however asa usual beach is little dirty not due to hotel but as all Mumbai beaches

Hotel has small swimming pool and assume a breeze going on with litlle rain and swimming...an experience in itslef...isnt it?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Ramada_Juhu, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, responded to this review, August 16, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed in Ramada last month and had wonderful experience all my needs were handled well by the professional and warm staff. I could use my WI if on my laptop ; as well as on my phone , with no extra cost and that too at high speed , never experienced this in any of the other hotels I stayed in . A recommendation to all business traveler, although the price for the wifi is competitive, I could perform my work seamlessly, they do have special offers though.

Greetings from Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Mumbai!!

On a positive note, we are glad to know that you were satisfied with our WI FI service and speed.

Warm Regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

" I stayed here in July and must admit that the management does its very best in ensuring my stay here was memorable. Right from the doorman till the check out desk . I was acknowledged with quite a few, remembering my name too… was invited for the cocktails wherein they meet up with quest on a one to one & consciously take feed backs, which are attended to the very next day .. Awesome.. Surely my next home in Mumbai "

Ramada Plaza Palm Grove.

Been to Ramada Plaza Palm Grove? Share your experiences!