I stay here for business, its great, but right now in june if you are looking to honeymoon, or holiday, and all you want to do is sit round the pool,, its horrid!!! due to a building going up overlooking the pool. The dust is imense, and the noise unavoidable,, come in six months when its complete
They guys are very attentive and great hotel otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai