It has been a long time since i last stay in this Hyatt Regency, Mumbai. Since it is just a short stay, we did not move around that much in the hotel. Front desk staffs are excellent, efficient and helpful. Truly 5 Stars standard, and also for their room and house keeping.
Cafe food is good but services has room to improved. We went down for breakfast, quickly got our table. After pick up the food from the buffet counter, when we come back just with the folk and spoons but napkin, side plate and butter spread are missing. After chasing them for a two times and we got it finally. However one of the plate seems to be used as i saw some bread on it. I saw them was picking up the plate from one table and bring it to the other. Although it may not be used but why not put away the extra utensils when they seat the customer? I was asking one of the staffs why they put up the utensil separately. The answer was they are too busy? Shouldn't all the utensils, plate and napkin should be from the same place? Or this hotel simply used out all the utensils during one breakfast and do not have enough turn around time for replenishment? Cafe quality is always an issue particular in India, at least based on my experience. However using busy as an excuse for this kind of situation is just not acceptable.
Back to the bottom line, good location if you just have a short visit and rushing back to the airport, it is just at the door step of the International Airport. There are also many other hotels choices also. It is also means that you can always go to other hotel near by for food. ITC and Hilton next door should have also decent food choices. I particularly like the food outlets standard in ITC whenever come to India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai