I stayed there one night and was very impressed. The hotel is an imposing building located in Bandra and is right next to the Arabian Sea. The staff were so friendly and very well groomed. The ladies working there, looked stunning in their uniform.
The lobby is very open and spacious. There is also a bar with live music in the evening. The room was very stylish and had a very nice colour scheme. I had the view of the Arabian Sea and it was lovely. The bathroom was very nice and included a bath tub as well as a shower cubicle, with luxury towels and toiletries.
The concierge helped select an excellent restaurant, I would highly reccomend the Spice Tree if you're in Bandra. The evening meal was in Masala Bay and I was given a great reception by the staff working there and the food was simply the best I have eaten in India. I would happily go back just for the food. The chef actually prepared some of the dishes in front of me and it was very inspiring.
As you would expect from a Taj property it had a good business centre. The spa was lovely as was the swimming pool area, where you could shut yourself away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai.
This is a must visit area of Mumbai and the Taj Lands End is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport.Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality.Nestling in Bandra, an elite suburb of Mumbai, in the heart of the emerging business district of Mumbai, Taj Lands End boasts the city's finest restaurants, conferencing, banqueting, and business centre facilities. It's unique location makes the Taj Lands End an ideal choice for the traveler offering the best of both the worlds - business as well as pleasure. Strategically located close to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts, this hotel provides the ultimate in modern facilities and convenience. The hotel is situated 9 kms from the international and 8 kms from the domestic airport.Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of the new Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night.Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel