Great location and few of the memorable visits earlier made me chose to stay over a weekend.
1. Great location- virtually can screen most of the shoreline from Worli end of sea link till Juhu.
2. Fan following and the young enthusiasts to Mannat/Galaxy makes it an interesting spot in Mumbai, and of course it is BANDRA....
3. Standards of Taj property is otherwise maintained.
1. Taj club room is supposed to be the exclusive service and it was a big let down to know that they dont have the entire breakfast buffet spread.
2. Not an informative check in, had to enquire few things...... it was expected that services be told at check-in.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Hotel
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport.Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality.Nestling in Bandra, an elite suburb of Mumbai, in the heart of the emerging business district of Mumbai, Taj Lands End boasts the city’s finest restaurants, conferencing, banqueting, and business centre facilities. It’s unique location makes the Taj Lands End an ideal choice for the traveler offering the best of both the worlds – business as well as pleasure. Strategically located close to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts, this hotel provides the ultimate in modern facilities and convenience. The hotel is situated 12 kms from the international and 8 kms from the domestic airport.Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of the new Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. Some of the more famous guests who have stayed at Taj Lands End, Mumbai include Gordon Brown, His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Honourable David Miliband, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom, Bob Aumann, Amartya Sen, Herbie Hancock. Donald Trump Jr., Steve Forbes, Stephen Roach, Chairman Morgan Stanley Asia, Michael Maedel, President Worldwide JWT, Michael Polk, President Global Foods, Home and Personal Care, Unilever, Pierce Brosnan, Jessica Simpson, Bryan Adams, Kenny G, Roger Waters, Chico and The Gypsy Kings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.