“Beautifully located in Mumbai” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Taj Lands End

Save Saved
You added Taj Lands End to your Saves list
Taj Lands End
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Band Stand, Bandra West | Bandra, Mumbai (Bombay) 400 050, India   |
Ranked #6 of 364 hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
pune
“Beautifully located in Mumbai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

While I have lived in Mumbai for several years and recently been travelling to mubai often, I was not aware of this hotel earlier. This time on business visit when I went there , I was very pleasantly surprised by the location, hospitality , rooms, food. In central bombay, do not think there is any other hotel that competes with this for locaotion.

Room Tip: Sea view, if possible on 24'th floor which is club flour.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear 100229301,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

It brings me immense pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Mumbai and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

It pleases me to hear that you found the overall ambience of the hotel positive and found the view from your room spectacular. We offer the largest entry size rooms in North Mumbai city and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. We offer a total of four food and beverage venues in the hotel and are happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast spread at Vista, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant that offers guests an experience of flavors from across the world.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai!

1,241 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (405)
  • Turkish first
Durban, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at 3:30am and was blown away by the service from the moment I stepped into the hotel. A very friendly and efficient host whisked me up to my room and informed me I had been upgraded to a suite. The room was exception and I believe one of the best I have stayed in. The hotel is ideally situated and for me offers better options in terms of location and access that Taj Palace. My only let down is that I just feel the breakfast could be better and also that I couldn't stay longer to enjoy the hotel more. However I will be back soon and look forward to this being my new "base" in Mumbai.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Dean M,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We are glad you chose to stay with us during your visit to Mumbai. It pleases me to know that your stay was comfortable and you found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.
We offer the largest entry size rooms in the North Mumbai city and I’m glad you found these spacious and comfortable.
We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Loved the location. We had a sea-view room. Was really lovely, with the monsoon clouds approaching.
The Taj service is always exceptional, and ofcourse the food was great as well. The room was huge by Mumbai standards atleast and bathroom also contemporary and didn't feel dated.
Great value, great service! Would definitely come back if I have to be in this side of the town.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mudra_M,

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

From the moment we arrived at the hotel I was overwhelmed by the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. My husband and I were made to feel so very special and could not have asked for a better experience. Our every need was anticipated and catered for. The room we stayed in was absolutely beautiful and the view was amazing. Eagles soaring just outside the bedroom window and at night the swimming pool looked wonderful. The restaurant staff are friendly and so very kind. We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Punkynic,

Evergem, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Give points to this hotel and it would be 11 / 10..says all i guess. The location, staff, room, restaurants...everything is perfect. The check in goes fast like it should be and we are guided to our room by a friendly lady. The room is clean, big and with a wonderful view at the sea...imagine the sunset in the evening...a wow feeling. The bathroom ..well...luxuary, even a small tv in front of the bath. Everything is there and will Always be replaced if you use anything. The restaurant..we tried a la carte and the buffet...perfect again, the ingredients and tastes are a blessing. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The sea link bridge around the corner is a must see..Environment is beautiful to have a walk and safe..the moviestars of Bollywood live close to this hotel..Have no doubt this is a perfect stay..

Room Tip: had a room with a seaview..see the sunset is wonderfull..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear HugoColle,

Manitou Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Location, view, service and food are all extraordinary here. The hotel is close to the water, so get a room with a view of the Sea Link bridge. Our butler was very helpful, and all the staff very attentive. The hotel was selected for us by our local contact on a business trip. Excellent choice!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Karenmeenan,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities. The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The service at this hotel stands out most of all. You will be pampered to a degree even the Taj in southern Mumbai might take notice of. Location is by the water in northern suburbs of Mumbai. Mumbai is not an easy city to visit or navigate given the huge socio-economic chasms that one witnesses but this hotel is a great respite from all that goes on around you. Regardless of the nature of your visit in Mumbai, you can come stay here and feel you are safe, clean and well taken care of. It's the only hotel I will stay at if I am in this section of Mumbai. Also close to airport

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Birgit Z, General Manager at Taj Lands End, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear MidlandsFlyAbout,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is birgit.zorniger@tajhotels.com.

Birgit Zorniger

Been to Taj Lands End? Share your experiences!