The Taj hotel brand is known for its customer service and this hotel has some of the best staff. As a hotel, you will be greeted with a warm welcome. Ask for a club floor room if possible- they are modern and beautifully designed with a gorgeous view of the sea. However if you want a more 'imperial' experience the deluxe rooms are fine with the vintage tv and pink carpets. Thanks to Searock being removed, all floors have a beautiful view of the sea. Try not to take a pool facing room, they tend to be dingy during the day. The breakfast buffet is absolutely lovely. The spread is lavish. If you're on the club floor, you can have an exclusive breakfast which is quieter, however if you want the spread, go for the general breakfast. Avoid using the spa here, it needs a bit of an upgrade. The gym on the other hand is worth a visit- recently renovated, while running on the boring mill you can imagine you are running toward the ocean for motivation! This hotel is very well located- at the cusp of bandra and worli. Location wise, there isn't a better hotel in Bombay to cover town and the suburbs. I will always go back to the Taj every time I visit Bombay. It feels like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport.Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality.Nestling in Bandra, an elite suburb of Mumbai, in the heart of the emerging business district of Mumbai, Taj Lands End boasts the city’s finest restaurants, conferencing, banqueting, and business centre facilities. It’s unique location makes the Taj Lands End an ideal choice for the traveler offering the best of both the worlds – business as well as pleasure. Strategically located close to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts, this hotel provides the ultimate in modern facilities and convenience. The hotel is situated 12 kms from the international and 8 kms from the domestic airport.Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of the new Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. Some of the more famous guests who have stayed at Taj Lands End, Mumbai include Gordon Brown, His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Honourable David Miliband, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom, Bob Aumann, Amartya Sen, Herbie Hancock. Donald Trump Jr., Steve Forbes, Stephen Roach, Chairman Morgan Stanley Asia, Michael Maedel, President Worldwide JWT, Michael Polk, President Global Foods, Home and Personal Care, Unilever, Pierce Brosnan, Jessica Simpson, Bryan Adams, Kenny G, Roger Waters, Chico and The Gypsy Kings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Jetsetter, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Taj Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel