The hotel is a little tired and needs some renovation, but it is still beautiful and I had an excellent stay. The amenities are great and the bed was very comfortable. I appreciate the tight security, especially considering the hotel isn’t in the best area. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and the service was fantastic.
Also, the hotel is just a quick drive from the airport, which was convenient and welcome following my long international flight.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Mumbai Hotel
- The Leela Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Mumbai Hotel Leela
- Leela Kempinski Mumbai Hotel
- Leela Kempinski Mumbai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the bustling heart of India’s commercial and entertainment mecca lays one of the finest luxury hotels in Mumbai. Nestled within the tranquillity of 11 acres of lush landscaped gardens and cascading waterfalls, The Leela Mumbai is a shimmering beacon amongst Mumbai hotels.Only five minutes away from Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 15 minutes from Mumbai’s domestic airport, the Leela Mumbai is well equipped with world class facilities and warm, friendly service providing the ideal gateway from which to explore northern Mumbai’s commercial hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Leela Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.