“Love this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport

You added Hilton Mumbai International Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Mumbai International Airport
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sahar Airport Road | Andheri East, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099, India (Formerly Le Royal Meridien Mumbai)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #40 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Love this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Beautiful interior lobby and well-appointed, quiet rooms with nice linens and plushy mattress. Excellent staff and service. Dependable airport and other car service available for fee. Convenient to airport. I will visit again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear nashville_dog_lover,

It is a great pleasure for my team and I to know that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback on our room and service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit with us.

Vikas Kapai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a perfectly Reasonable hotel. Very clean, room ordinary, service good, food offerings adequate and location convenient for airport. Perfectly adequate for an airport hotel but nothing spectacular.

• Stayed August 2012
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear GeorgeTravelMonkey,

Thank you for your review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are delighted that the hotel and our facilities met with your expectations.

We hope to have you with us again when you next return to Mumbai.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

stayed in this hotel for one night, between my international and domestic connections. This was my first stay in this hotel. upon arrival I came to know they have upgraded mine to executive suite. The facility and service was excellent, honestly I never expected. Big advantage is proximity to Mumbai airport. The breakfast menu was quite good. Staff were quite friendly and ready to help.

However be careful with your package for airport pickup/drop, they charged me about Rs1000/- for a 5min drive from international airport. On return I booked a/c cab and it cost me only 300rs to domestic airport. Also I think they should make wifi complementary for all guests (should not charge big way). These days internet is cheap and should come as free.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear dpr_world,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are delighted that you had a pleasant stay.

It is good to know that you were happy with our facilities and service. Indeed, my team are grateful for your kind feedback on their service. It is always encouraging to realise that what they do everyday made a positivie impact on your stay experience.

We understand the importance of internet connection for all our guests and offer complimentary WiFi access in the hotel's public areas, in addition to paid internet connection in our guest rooms. In recognition of their loyalty, Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members are entitled to the benefit of complimentary usage during their stay.

We hope to see you again soon, should your travels bring you back to Mumbai.

Haywards Heath
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is not a bad hotel. I am in the property again as I write this for my second stay in 2 months, but I am finding the same frustrations as on my first stay.

I am here on business and as an Hhonors Diamond member the free wifi is a boon - I can roam in the hotel and my devices connect - so from a work and browsing perspective all is good. The beds are big and comfortable, and the pillows soft - sleep is good quality.

But this is a dark hotel - the approach, as it is to all the airport hotels in the area, is a building site, but the lobby once you enter is a dark. The floors are dark - there is very little in the way of natural light - and that kind of extends to the room too, as rooms on both sides of the hotel are overlooked and therefore one needs to keep curtains closed for privacy.

May be I ate at the wrong times, but each time I used the main 24hr restaurant I was the only person in there. Half the stay have no understanding of English, and seem unable to comprehend simple requests for small bottles of water etc. The food was fine but I did wonder why nobody else was in!

I used the Exec lounge for breakfast and this was fine, although the buffet choice was somewhat limited. The canapes available in the evening were in very short supply - there was not alot of anything, and even crackers for cheese were rationed - 3 per cheese plate - which means that when the lounge is busy they disappear quickly. They do not appear to keep supplies in the kitchen as when I requested more crackers as none were available, it took a good 20minutes for 4 to be brought up from the main kitchen downstairs. Once would be a one off but this happened last night, and also on my previous stay.

I am old fashioned and much prefer a soak in the tub to a shower. So I expect things like the plugs in the bath tubs to work. In July it did not and I had to poke around in the water, prize my nails under the edge of the plug and extract it manually. And on this trip, in a different room, I need to do the same - surely it is not hard to make the plug release mechanism work.

The TV in the room is a nice big flatscreen - but there is also a small cable box under the TV, hidden in the old TV cabinet...no instructions on how to use it or how to find your preferred channel.....basic and frustrating.

The most frustrating thing, and may be I am missing something in the culture, is the feigned understanding and smiles when what you have asked for has plainly not been understood. Don't smile at me and tell me "yes" when you obviously don't understand and cannot deliver.

In all likelihood I will try the Park Hyatt on my next visit. The Hilton is not a bad hotel, but I think I need to try something different here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear wildthing271,

Thank you for taking the time to personally share your feedback with me, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Your feedback is very important to us and you have my assurance that we will address the issues you have brought up. My team and I are dedicated to upholding the high standards of the products and services expected of a luxury hotel.

We hope to one day have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

sedona, az
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

First things first. If your air conditioning is too cold, call immediately. I fiddled with the thermostat, which DOES NOT CONTROL the A/C and then called around 2am to have it fixed. The engineer simply turned it off by putting a key card in the slot inside the door. So, it seems the options are full blast or off. Off worked for me, since I had become frozen solid.

The rest of the news is good! All the amenities you want or need. I would ask for a pool side room, since the view is much nicer on that side.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear ommeher,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and insights from your stay with us, it is truly appreciated.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you experienced from the room air conditioning. Please be assured that my team are taking the necessary steps to rectify this issue.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to be of service to you again, should your travels bring you back to Mumbai.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a fatastic Hotel right outside the International Airport at Mumbai... I have stay here a couple of times for the night before taking a flight out to Singapore... The Hotel is very cosy with an intimate Lobby and Executive Lounge... The service staff here are outstanding... I have had great experience especially at the Bell Desk, Front Desk Staff and the All Day Dining Restaurant...

The rooms are clean and comfortable however they are getting a bit tierd and in need of renovation.. Though its so close to the Airport you cannot hear a sound in your room.

Room Tip: Try out the Execuitve Lounge... They have very personalised service
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Shailup,

Thank you for your kind review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport, it is very nice to know that our service has been consistent during your stays with us.

We really appreciate your feedback and have taken note of your comments regarding the rooms as we plan future enhancements for the hotel. We look forward to seeing you back on your next trip through Mumbai.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had one night stopover and wanted to be close to the airport for departure. Arrived International terminal, cleared customs, met by driver from the Hilton (need to prebook-worth the 1000 rupees) , drove to the hotel, was greeted and escorted from the front door to the lift to my beautiful room in under 30 minutes. The room was gorgeous and roomy-art decor mirrors, deep bath , extra fine linens on the comfy bed, plenty of towels and a robe and slippers supplied. After having a cup of tea (green jasmine) I slept well. Room had a view of the lagoon styled pool.
Would have stayed longer if I could have. Will return for sure

Room Tip: ask for late check in if you need it.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Dear Theresa D,

It is a pleasure for my team and I to know that you felt comfortable and well-looked after during your brief stay with us.

We truly appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip back to Mumbai.

Your sincerely,
Vikas Kapai

Been to Hilton Mumbai International Airport? Share your experiences!