This was our third stay at ITC Maratha and happy to note that it is an exceptional hotel with personalized service. The staff, from the doorman to housekeeping, front desk to the manager, each and everyone was just welcoming and nothing was too much for them. The restaurants - Peshawari serves yummy dal, Pan Asian is a delight too. Many thanks to all the staff for taking such good care of us - Niladry, Vijay, Prachi, Samira, Chetan, Richa, Urvashi, way too many names to remember. In September of 2013, we had to have a special needs room and they went all out to make sure all the needs were met - at all hours. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Maratha is one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai, the commercial capital and dream city of India. The highlight of the hotel is its architecture and interior spaces. 1.75 lakh sq feet of stone, each hand carved has been used for its cladding and pillars patterned on the 18th and 19th century. The interiors are muted and subtle, with elements of both Victorian as well as Maharashtrian inspiration. It is in close proximity to the bustling business districts of north and central Mumbai, the NSE Exhibition Centre, and is a short distance from Film City, the Bombay Museum, and Borivili National Park. In addition, The Maratha is only a stone throw from the airport (2 km from the international terminal and 5 km from the domestic terminal) making it convenient for the transit traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your ITC Maratha, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers