“Just a great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ITC Maratha, Mumbai

You added ITC Maratha, Mumbai to your Saves list
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sahar Andheri (E) | (ex. The Maratha Mumbai), Mumbai (Bombay) 400099, India (Vile Parle East)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
3rd night free
Ranked #6 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sugar Land, Texas
“Just a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was our third stay at ITC Maratha and happy to note that it is an exceptional hotel with personalized service. The staff, from the doorman to housekeeping, front desk to the manager, each and everyone was just welcoming and nothing was too much for them. The restaurants - Peshawari serves yummy dal, Pan Asian is a delight too. Many thanks to all the staff for taking such good care of us - Niladry, Vijay, Prachi, Samira, Chetan, Richa, Urvashi, way too many names to remember. In September of 2013, we had to have a special needs room and they went all out to make sure all the needs were met - at all hours. Thanks.

Room Tip: Have been in 3 different rooms and all of them great.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for re visiting ITC Maratha, Mumbai.

We are glad that we were able to give you a luscious experience. Your encouraging words motivate our staff to work harder to serve you better and better each time.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the hotel & look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Warmest regards,
VP West & GM- ITC Maratha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been visiting this place for close to 6 years now. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. The service is impeccable. The quality of food and service is fantastic.

I have eaten at the coffee shop - always fantastic. I have eaten at the Indian restaurant THIS is fantastic north Indian food. The breads, the dal, the kebabs are all absolutely fantastic.

You could argue that the seating could be a little more comfortable In the place but that's about it.

If you are an ex patriate visiting India it is strongly recommended that you visit this restaurant.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It is a delight to know that you are a regular guest at ITC Maratha. My team and I are happy to note that you had a good experience at Peshwa Pavilion, our 24 hour coffee shop and also at Peshawri, our North West frontier cuisine restaurant. Your generous review on the staff is also rewarding.

We thank you for this lovely review and look forward to your next visit.

Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been staying at ITC Maratha since 2012 for business related trips and have always enjoyed every visit. I have got to know many of the staff there and they always make me feel welcome from the security to the doormen (Mr Singh) to front of house bell boys but in particular I have had the pleasure of Richa looking after me and she always exceeds my expectations and takes a personal interest in attending to my needs. A professional individual who takes her responsibilities seriously and understands my requirements even if that is advising me and guiding me during the odd day off I do get. I have complete faith and trust in her. On my recent visit last week I had the pleasure of Sabina who was also a great help and made my stay a pleasant one The Hotel it self is very elaborate and showcases some great restaurants within and some great staff within the restaurants. I have also used the leisure facilities which are great. I look forward to returning next week and meeting the team. I would definately recommend staying in one of the ITC One category rooms as they are the best.

Room Tip: ITC One category rooms most definately worth that little bit more extra cost.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to know that you are a regular guest at ITC Maratha. Your kind review on the staff and service is highly appreciated by all of us here.

We thank you for this review and look forward to the pleasure of your continued patronage.

West Sussex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The hotel interior is very grand, very clean and has a great ambience. Food is amazing. Spa is also amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, the staff are very welcoming and will do anything for you. The location is great from the airport as literally minutes away.

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay at ITC Maratha.

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. The entire team feels proud & honoured to read your compliments.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Philippe H Charraudeau
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The reason I chose the hotel was a combination of location and previous experience. It really is a stunning property with exceptional staff, sensational restaurants and all the facilities one would expect at this level.

This was my first time in the ITC One room, which I chose as the rate was only marginally higher and seemed to offer a lot of extra benefits.

Arriving at the hotel is like finding an oasis. It's calm, fresh and immediately feels a long way from the chaos of Mumbai. I was welcomed by the team including my dedicated assistant, Ms Prachi. She asked about my schedule and immediately made plans for hotel cars for my various meetings.

The room was fantastic, I've lived in smaller apartments. The gym is good (not great) the spa quite stunning. The exec lounge serves lovely snacks and ice cold beer. It's all above expectation. But the big difference is the staff. They can't do enough, always available, and can combine their diligence with being fun, interesting and intelligent. I was joined by some of the team at a reception and without exception, they were fantastic company.

I won't say about all the various treats I was given, but all visitors must take a dhal Bukhara home with them. I'm now back in the UK and will be eating it tonight.

Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Book early, get a good rate on premium room.
Dear Guest,

We are happy to know that you had a good stay at ITC Maratha. Rightly said, ITC Maratha is strategically located close to airports offering ease of commute within the city.

The feedback on the rooms, amenities and the ambience is encouraging.

Thank you for this review and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued patronage.

Philippe H Charraudeau
Faridabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

ITC Martha is a perfect example of how the experience for the customer has to be .I am fan of their staff. The Doorman to Bell Boy to Room Service just lovely . The entire experience is more than just going to SPA . They just take care of everything .

I love staying at this place and would recommend it to all my friends .

I am the Brand Ambassador of ITC Maratha

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are extremely glad to know that you had a comfortable stay at ITC Martha. Your kind feedback on the staff is appreciated by all of us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

VP West & GM - ITC Maratha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stay at ITC Maratha very often for business purposes and I would highly recommend this hotel. Though there many good things in this hotel including their speciality restaurents but best part I like about this hotel is it's staff. The staff here is very freindly and they really take care of you. They are always eager to provide you best services and at ITC Maratha I feel like I am at home.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a wonderful review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.

Your valuable review is extremely motivating for our staff and encourages them to work harder.
We look forward to your next visit.

VP West & GM - ITC Maratha

Been to ITC Maratha, Mumbai? Share your experiences!