“Services of the hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeside Chalet, Mumbai - Marriott Executive Apartments

You added Lakeside Chalet, Mumbai - Marriott Executive Apartments to your Saves list
Lakeside Chalet, Mumbai - Marriott Executive Apartments
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 & 3B, Near Chinmayanand Ashram | Powai, Mumbai (Bombay) 400087, India   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Weekend Escapes
Ranked #4 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines
“Services of the hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We are having great experience here in india, and we find everyone really welcoming especially Atul nikam, wherein he showed us how indians are caring to us. Not unlike for other hotels, they are really proactive in providing services and suggests food suitable for your culture

Room Tip: Better look for apartment if you are going as family. Choose rooms on the 3rd floor for better view...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mitesh N, Manager at Lakeside Chalet, Mumbai - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your memorable experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I am glad you explored the hotel and delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay with us.

It is truly rewarding to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you back and assure you of our best services and attention.

Best Wishes,
Resident Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Polish first
Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The MEA made being away from home for 5 weeks, that little bit easier. Atul & Nandan looked after me every morning.I was sick for 5 days & all the staff made sure I was keeping well. The facilities very impeccable & clean. I will miss them. Would definately stay here again. Thank you

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your memorable experience with the TripAdvisor community.

Best Wishes,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Everything here is great! Breath taking view of the lake facing east where you see the sun rise in the morning. Breakfast is super! Food is great with a buffet of international delicacies and to top it of we were assisted with a very warm and pleasing restaurant sevice from ATUL NIKAM who's a guest service associate in the Crimson Restaurant. This is just day1 and im recommending the hotel to every single individual, families and groups all over the world! Great work Atul.:)

Greetings!!

Thanks for sharing your views with TripAdvisor community. Our attempt is to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality.

We have made a note of you observations related to plumbing issues faced and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels.

We look forward to welcome you again you during your next visit to Mumbai, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I recently stayed at MEA for 6 weeks whilst working in Mumbai. The staff were excellent. Nandan & Atul took care of me - always remembering my daily habits at breakfast time. The pool was well maintained and usually staffed so getting service poolside was good.
Housekeeping was fantastic, and refreshed my room daily without fail. The only trouble I had was with random towels not being restocked (usually washcloths, but sometimes the bathmat or dishtowel).
All-in-all the staff all took great care of me and were always polite and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I find myself in Mumbai again.

Greetings!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Marriott Executive Apartments, Mumbai. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

It is a delight to read such encouraging comments for the hotel and the team who are equally pleased with your feedback and join me in thanking you.

Our attempt is to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality. Your words of appreciation regarding our service in the hotel shall go a long way to motivate the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our valued guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your return visit to Mumbai.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel already two years, together with my family. This is one of the best pleases in Mumbai, especially for long stay. All facility's are perfect, but the most impressive is the personal working there. They are more friend and family to us. Many tanks to crew from restaurant: Pancham, Rohit, Vinay, Manoj, Siddhesh, Nandan and Atul. Special regards to kitchen RW and chefs Samandra, Panchanm, Manoj, Vinay. Speshl regards to mi friend menagerie Roni Soni.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Captain,

Greetings!!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities, and we like to thank you for recommending us through this portal.

We appreciate your recognition for our associates and the message has been conveyed to the entire team.

Our associates and ambassadors are our major strength who are trained to be friendly yet give unobtrusive service.

We look forward to your continued support, and continue to delight you during your stay with us.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My first stay at the hotel was for 5 months. I returned two months later. The welcome I received was amazing. Other colleagues that accompanied me were so surprised how I was treated. Everyone came out to greet me.
The service here is impeccable. The entire staff is awesome, from Mitesh, the resident manager…always asking me how the service is and following up if I needed something….to the front desk folks, Rishikesh, Chandra and Aniket, taking care of any changes and other needs.
The hotel is away from the typical mayhem of Mumbai, but within a 5 minute auto-rickshaw ride, $RS40, from the hotel you are in Hiranandani. The rooms are fantastic, full apartment..fridge, stove, microwave, flat screen in both bedroom and living room..very spacious. What I really like about this hotel is the unbeatable service, always helpful, polite and kind staff. They treat me like family, always friendly and always willing to help. They go out of their way to help. The Chefs Somendra and Chefs Pancham always going out their way to make me something different…chili fried rice and noodles. The other staff members, Rohit, Sameer, Nandan, Siddhesh, Anand, Rejendra, Vinay and Seby, always checking to see if I need anything. Jayshree at the Lake View Café, always smiling whenever I see her and always willing to help me.
The hotel is in an unbeatable location in Mumbai. Hiranandani has wide clean sidewalks that are continuous and you can actually walk on them…several good restaurants….great for expats. I have stayed at the Sheraton close to the airport and location in Navi Mumbai, no other property in Mumbai has this kind of space and the peace like this.

Greetings!!

Thank you for staying at Marriott Executive apartment, Powai. and for sparing your valuable time, to post your review of us on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to receive your inspiring feedback and to note that you are enjoying the service and the overall facilities.

Your appreciation of our team members is very fulfilling, Such feedback inspires the team to continue striving harder towards excellence.

We look forward to your continued support, and continue to delight you in your stay.

Italian Riviera, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed her with my family for 3 months. The rooms are fantastic. But what I really like about this hotel is the unbeatable service - caring, always helpful, polite and kind staff. They treat like family. They go out of their way to help with you such as, getting yourself a local sim card, getting you any information you need, just good old perfect service. Deepak one of the managers is a darling who will make sure all your needs are met, Nandan, a fantastic waiter knows exactly what you like and how you like your meals. The location is unmatchable in Mumbai! No other property in Mumbai has this kind of space and the peace!

• Stayed October 2013

Resident Service Manager

Been to Lakeside Chalet, Mumbai - Marriott Executive Apartments? Share your experiences!