“Great hotel.....” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book early & get 20% Off
Ranked #11 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai
“Great hotel.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been here couple of times.The food is just outstanding at various restaurants in it. But my personal best is Lotus cafe. The view is quite amazing during day as you are facing pool and beach. Buffet us served there which is extraordinary.
If you want to taste Indian food you can head to saffron or try Italian at Messo Messo.
Even the bakery BBC is amazing in itself.Caring staff and can spend quality time over there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
JWMM_GM, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, March 16, 2013

Warm Greetings.

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Thomas Guss

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and were extremely satisfied with this hotel. The staff was very helpful and assisted us in all matters. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast had a lot of dishes and was good. The checkin and checkout was breeze. Overall was a good stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai.

uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This is our third time back within the space of a year!
Cannot fault this hotel, right from when you walk in you are greeted with a smile.
The staff are so friendly and won't be forgotten, a big thank you to Imran, anjali and Avinash from front desk who looked after us.
Prabhukar and mr Lopez from dining are always a pleasure to talk to.
Reflections bar is amazing with a great ocean view whilst sipping on cocktails watching the sun go down. Mario, Sartak, Ravi and prasool looked after us. They even kindly bought out some yoghurt and rice for my mum when she was poorly.
I haven't stayed at a hotel like this which cares so much for their guests!
My mother and father enjoyed their aniversary thanks to the staff at MARRiot juhu for making their aniversary a memorable one, With three surprise cakes :) was very happy about that!!!
The rooms are very clean, rooms are cleaned as much as you like if you press the green button house keeping will clean your room straightaway! The view of the ocean is breathtaking from the room.
It's away from all the hustle and bustle so it doesn't feel like you're in Mumbai when your staying at this hotel.
We will be back again at the end of the year.

Parmar family - Leeds UK

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback. I agree that I am working with an excellent team here at the JW Marriott.

I have personally complimented all the associates with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heart warming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This had to be oneof the best hotels ever. The service was 7 star! Upon check-in they took me on a tour to point out all the areas including the pool as I was looking for a co-worker. They took me to my room personally too. I just can't say enough about the service...other than the same goes for all over India...they need to learn to upsell beer around the pool area. I have to go ask, they never inquire if I want something but this seems to be a cultural thing. The food especially at the Italian restaurant is simply outstanding. I have never had homemade pasta that actually tasted that fresh. And the bakery/sandwich/coffee shop had the best croissants ever! The only downside was the size of the room (compared to other places in Mumbai) is a bit smaller and has ajoining doors which makes for more noise from neighbours.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations. I have noted your comment regarding the beverage service at the Pool side. I have shared the same with the relevant department head for further action.

jaipur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The hotel is located věry well , The hotel is simply amazing with věry warm welcome , The checkin process was fast with delighted and motivated eam , The rooms are big with big washrooms and great ambience , The in room dining food is good , The restaurants are against good with good food and service , The hotel stay is value for money

• Stayed April 2012

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best in the Marriott chain. It offers luxury, great service, Cleanliness, great food, and hospitality that is superb. It certainly has made the difference in our stay. The chef, Stany Lopes, And maître d', Prabu Acharya came over several times during our meals. The wait staff were pleasant, friendly, and attentive. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
JWMM_GM, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

I have personally complimented all the associates with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heart warming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,
Old bridge, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This hotel offers first class comfort, courtesy, excellent service and beautiful views of the ocean beach. The front office staff was unbelievably courteous, efficient. The rooms were very comfortable with all amenities, super house keeping and perfect bell captain service. the outstanding feature of my stay was the superb courtesy and warmth offered by the front desl professionals. The airport taxi service was efficient and in uptodate newer model car.

Room Tip: rooms facing the pool area were unbelievably comfortable although the othe rooms face the beach also...