“So good we can't keep away from here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai

Save Saved
You added JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai to your Saves list
JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Juhu Tara Road | Juhu Beach, Mumbai (Bombay) 400049, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
3 for 2 - One Night On Us
Ranked #14 of 362 hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
uk
“So good we can't keep away from here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This is our third time back within the space of a year!
Cannot fault this hotel, right from when you walk in you are greeted with a smile.
The staff are so friendly and won't be forgotten, a big thank you to Imran, anjali and Avinash from front desk who looked after us.
Prabhukar and mr Lopez from dining are always a pleasure to talk to.
Reflections bar is amazing with a great ocean view whilst sipping on cocktails watching the sun go down. Mario, Sartak, Ravi and prasool looked after us. They even kindly bought out some yoghurt and rice for my mum when she was poorly.
I haven't stayed at a hotel like this which cares so much for their guests!
My mother and father enjoyed their aniversary thanks to the staff at MARRiot juhu for making their aniversary a memorable one, With three surprise cakes :) was very happy about that!!!
The rooms are very clean, rooms are cleaned as much as you like if you press the green button house keeping will clean your room straightaway! The view of the ocean is breathtaking from the room.
It's away from all the hustle and bustle so it doesn't feel like you're in Mumbai when your staying at this hotel.
We will be back again at the end of the year.

Parmar family - Leeds UK

• Stayed February 2013
JWMM_GM, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback. I agree that I am working with an excellent team here at the JW Marriott.

I have personally complimented all the associates with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heart warming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,

881 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Turkish first
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This had to be oneof the best hotels ever. The service was 7 star! Upon check-in they took me on a tour to point out all the areas including the pool as I was looking for a co-worker. They took me to my room personally too. I just can't say enough about the service...other than the same goes for all over India...they need to learn to upsell beer around the pool area. I have to go ask, they never inquire if I want something but this seems to be a cultural thing. The food especially at the Italian restaurant is simply outstanding. I have never had homemade pasta that actually tasted that fresh. And the bakery/sandwich/coffee shop had the best croissants ever! The only downside was the size of the room (compared to other places in Mumbai) is a bit smaller and has ajoining doors which makes for more noise from neighbours.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai.

Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations. I have noted your comment regarding the beverage service at the Pool side. I have shared the same with the relevant department head for further action.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

jaipur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The hotel is located věry well , The hotel is simply amazing with věry warm welcome , The checkin process was fast with delighted and motivated eam , The rooms are big with big washrooms and great ambience , The in room dining food is good , The restaurants are against good with good food and service , The hotel stay is value for money

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best in the Marriott chain. It offers luxury, great service, Cleanliness, great food, and hospitality that is superb. It certainly has made the difference in our stay. The chef, Stany Lopes, And maître d', Prabu Acharya came over several times during our meals. The wait staff were pleasant, friendly, and attentive. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
JWMM_GM, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

I have personally complimented all the associates with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heart warming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,
Old bridge, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This hotel offers first class comfort, courtesy, excellent service and beautiful views of the ocean beach. The front office staff was unbelievably courteous, efficient. The rooms were very comfortable with all amenities, super house keeping and perfect bell captain service. the outstanding feature of my stay was the superb courtesy and warmth offered by the front desl professionals. The airport taxi service was efficient and in uptodate newer model car.

Room Tip: rooms facing the pool area were unbelievably comfortable although the othe rooms face the beach also...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Warm Greetings.

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai.

Our constant endeavor is to innovate ourselves and offer something new to our guest. My team is constantly making the effort to “Exceed Expectations”.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed at the Marriott for six nights and the hotel was a harbor of calm in a very hectic and crowded city. The hotel is beautiful with wonderful pools for swimming and relaxing. It is on the beach if you like to stroll or run, but the water quality is questionable for swimming for non-locals. The highlight of the hotel is the staff. Everyone is friendly, helpful and solicitous. I looked forward to the buffet breakfast every day which offered excellent selections in every category from western to Indian. We had dinner there one night and that was excellent too, as was our dinner in their Indian restaurant, Safron. I read complaints that the rooms were small. Ours was certainly an acceptable size with a lovely ocean view. My only reservation in recommending this property is if you need to be in downtown Mumbai, the traffic in the city is terrible so if you are traveling in rush hour it can take an hour each way. For us the ability to come back to the Marriott and remove ourselves from the bustle of Mumbai in luxurious surroundings were well worth it. We totally enjoyed our stay. The front desk was very efficient and helpful, and the airport service made arriving and departing a breeze.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel.

It is with pleasure that I have noted about your stay and the excellent review that you have shared.

Look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Nairobi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed here with our 2 year old, the hotel is great although the rooms are a little tiny.
But over all the staff was very friendly and efficient with our check in and great with our 2 year old,
The buffet breakfast was fantastic and the chef gladly accommodated our special diet... It was wonderful...
The airport drop off was a breeze...
All in all we would definitely go back there. The location of this hotel is great wih direct access to the beach. We did not use the pool cause it was raining the most part, but it looked so inviting...
Lovely!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests and my team is constantly making the effort to “Exceed Expectations”.

I hope when you next plan your visit to our hotel you will be enjoy the weather and the beach.

Pavithran Nambiar

Been to JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai? Share your experiences!