Stayed there for one night only, and it was average, not good, nor bad.
The service was fine, room was a bit dated, and not very clean. This hotel, unlike any other hotel I've been to in India, does not offer its guests water bottles, so we had to buy some.
The shower was a little musky, and when I operated it the water were a little brown at first... not very appealing. The acoustics is not very good, and I could hear the planes landing in Mumbai international airport.
Breakfast was ok, not more than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald - Hotel & Executive Apartments has elegantly furnished Superior, Deluxe rooms as well as fully Studio / One / Two Bedroom furnished apartments to offer its guests. It is close to the airports as well the commercial areas of Bombay including the NSE and MMRDA Exhibition Grounds. Juhu Beach is located across the road from the hotel. The Hotel is located in the famous Juhu area which is the happening place of Bombay. The Hotel offers all the standard facilities and amenities to its Guests from the Corporate as well as Leisure segments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, CityZen, Fastbooking, Agoda, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Emerald - Hotel & Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Emerald - Hotel And Executive Apartments
- Mumbai Best Western
- Best Western Emerald Mumbai
- Hotel Best Western Mumbai
- Best Western Hotel Mumbai