Having stayed in the other hotels at Marine Drive, this is one hotel which has incredible views of the ocean. The most courteous staff who are extremely willing to help,in fact the concierge even made reservation at a popular Mumbai restaurant called Trishna though it was a busy weekend. The in rooms spa was fantastic. the thai restaurant Koh was a bit of a disappointment. The hotel needs a bit of refurbishment the interiors look primitive. Dome is amazing...one should go their in the evening to enjoy the view and the bar. Breakfast is awful..the quality of croissants and the spread does not reflect the spread at Oberoi which is a few meters away and the rooms rates (inc of breakfast)are similar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel