“EXPERIENCE WORTH REMEMBERING” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai

You added Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai to your Saves list
Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Central Avenue Hiranandani Gardens | Powai, Mumbai (Bombay) 400076, India   |
Ranked #25 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
london,UK
“EXPERIENCE WORTH REMEMBERING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stayed for a week in MELUHA HOTEL ,and my experience was worth remembering.The location is awesome and the area around itself is a shoppers paradise ,and restaurants that cater to all kind of palates.
The services are impeccable as in the reputed good 5 star hotels,in Mumbai,the front desk is always smiling and the staff greets you and they go out of the way to make you feel comfortable.the housekeeping staff was very helpful in tracing my expensive glasses, which I had left them some where in my room,the food and the service staff is good and the buffet lunch and dinner is a mix of different cuisines.
Must mention they are opening a new European restaurant in the hotel,which will be one of its kind ,this was told to me by a young lady sitting in the lobby,very enthusiastically talking about it.
The only glitch is no free internet,which i was told will be complimentary on my next visit
Overall an amazing experiance

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Meluha The Fern, Mumbai.

We are glad to note that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Meluha The Fern,Mumbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Hebrew first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

We stayed here only for a nigte,on arrival at the airport we
were met by a young staff from the hotel,who promptly escorted us and to
the car, though the outside temperature was hot and stuffy,but when we
entered the hotel,we were welcomed by a doorman.The check in was smooth and
we were escorted by the front desk staff,who on our way to the room,told
us about the hotel services.There is a new European restaurant which is
opening shortly,and we were offered a complimentary meal,but sadly we could
not take the offer as we had a prior meeting scheduled that evening.My room
had a lot of natural lighting and the drapes in the room was very stylish.
Breakfast was excellent with a choice of Indian and continental
food,service in the restaurant was excellent,as you enter the hotel you
can feel the warmth in the hotel staff.Truly a very good feeling.......

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

London,UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I travel regularly to Mumbai on a Business trip,and this time I stayed in this hotel,since my work was close by,but I must say it is a beautiful hotel and one of the best in Mumbai.

The staff is always smiling,helpful and responsive and make things easy for you.Breakfast spread in the restaurant was good,though it gets repetitive if you stay for a longer period,otherwise the food is very good .

Pool and Gym are small but very cozy ,gives you the feel to workout,even after a tiring day.
The best part was I was given a late checkout by the front desk manager,without any fuss.

I will surely come back to stay in this lovely hotel.

Ask for room away from the elevators

Room Tip: Ask for room away from the elevators
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Meluha The Fern, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that we were able to exceed your expectations and make your stay comfortable.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Finally a hotel uptown where you can step out and take a walk. Though not on the same standard as other five stars yet, the hotel is new (1 year) very nice, and staff is by far the most friendly and helpful I have found so far in Mumbai.
Rooms are ok (not exactly 5 stars), very comfortable and you have the extra treat of extremely good chocolates every night.
Restaurant is very good, tough no foreign wines by the glass!
Due to open in one week Christian, a new gourmet upmarket Italian restaurant by Chef Christian: have tried the test period and it is an experience by its own in whole Mumbai, treated at Champagne, Sancerre and Barolo wine. All dishes are extremely delicate, so definitely targeted to foreigners.
Best thing of the hotel, especially for those working around Powai area, is that you can literally step out of the entrance hall and take a walk in the very pleasant area of Hiranandani Gardens, a unique feature for those hat have to spend several working days in Mumbai.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

WOW ! GREAT HOTEL

Excellent business hotel in the heart of Powai.I have stayed several times in the Renaissance hotel,but found the services of this hotel equally good.
The staff is genuine and very humble and eager to assist you at any given time.I had misplaced my bags and the Front desk manager assisted me and co-ordinated with the Lufthansa office to get my bags which were misplaced by them.My only complaint about the hotel is that it has only a small gym and a very small indoor pool.Over all a clean ,warm and friendly hotel.
Perfectly located if you are doing Business in the vicinity.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Fernhotels, Management at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this review, April 28, 2012
Thank you for your valuable Feedback, it is an excellent source of motivation to the team and we will be sure to share the same. Were glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and the hospitality of our staff. We Look forward to making your future stays with us as memorable. Thank you for choosing a Fern Hotel.
Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed for two nights in this lovely hotel.My stay was very comfortable and pleasant.I was greeted very pleasantly by the front desk staff ad made me feel, as if I have stayed here before,the staff here is very helpful and attentive and assisted me with any inquiry.
The quality and choice of breakfast was great.
The room was clean and the decor is tastefully designed.
I was totally pleased with my stay and will strongly recommend to my family and business friends.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012 via mobile

An excellent hotel. Not up to the standards of the big 5 star hotels in this city (especially South Bombay), but if you have reason to stay in the Hiranandani complex in Powai this is the place. Decent food (limited menu), friendly and mostly competent service, new facilities and furnishings.

Stayed February 2012
Thank you for your valuable Feedback,we are ever looking to improve and ensure that our service levels set a benchmark for hotels, we haven't been able to meet your expectations but appreciate the faith you have shown in us a a top choice in our location. We Look forward to making your future stays with us more memorable. Thank you for choosing a Fern Hotel.

Been to Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai? Share your experiences!