I am a regular guest at Accor properties, Novotels & IBISs. This time the experience was pathetic. Landed Mumbai airport at 11:00 in night to find no one to pick me. Hoping to get a pickup called the hotel reception, which took 20 minutes to answer my phone and arrange cab in another 10 minutes. Reached hotel at 12:20 and had to wait at coffee shop to order some snacks before I could go up to sleep but no waiter at coffee shop bothered to take order even after a number of calls. Reached the room without eating anything to find two tiny bed kept together to make one king size bed. I had booked a king size bed but the operator gave an excuse saying bookings for king beds exceeded the availability so i had to manage with this. Next afternoon, called some meetings at bar but bar refused to serve due to manpower shortage ....masquitos were common to find in main reception lobby.. Not a good experience for sure
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Mumbai Domestic Airport Hotel
- Ibis Mumbai Domestic Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here with loved ones or on business, your hotel should be a place where you feel good. In the ibis family, it is this feeling of well-being that is felt in every detail, right as soon as you come through the door of one of our hotels. It's in our effort to ensure the greatest comfort in our rooms, in the way we welcome and serve our customers and in the design of our hotels. It is this mission that motivates us every day. Day and night, our teams are at your disposal. We take care of anything. We take care of you 24/7. Your sleep is our priority. Experience the ibis room with its unique 'sweet bed' concept and 100% sound proof interiors, have a great meal at the Spice It our all day dinning restaurant, listen to lively music or play a game or just relax at the living room at The HUB bar & lounge. Do try our breakfast buffet, our award winning offerings will keep you engaged and interested. Come stay at an ibis! Well being at the best price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ibis Mumbai Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.