“You Get What You Pay For” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Mumbai Airport

Save Saved
You added Ibis Mumbai Airport to your Saves list
Ibis Mumbai Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No F 77 Ville Parle East | Junction of Nehru Road, Western Express Highway, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099, India   |
Ranked #74 of 364 hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Coimbatore, India
“You Get What You Pay For”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Best Location for a business traveller , Decent restaurant and food , A clean and neat room !!

Obviously , I do not expect a lot of service from the staffs when I checkin in a hotel like this and I was not disappointed

It would have been a completely different rating if this had happened in the Sahara Star just close by to IBIS Mumbai Airport !!

You will obviously get what you pay for and not anything more !!

Great value for money !!

Room Tip: Airtel mobile users take a room in the lowest floor possible!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and I am pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you found the hotel to be good value for money and conveniently located.

We certainly hope to serve you again in the near future.

594 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had been to this hotel for one night in the month of December 2012.
What I liked most:
1. The ambiance is very good,
2. Nice colour scheme
3. Well lit rooms
4. Excellent and elaborate breakfast

There was nothing to complain about.

I had called the hotel for some information before I booked room and the customer care executives too were very much helpful.

Overall a great experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your views of your stay.

I am very pleased to hear about all your positive feedback of ibis Mumbai Airport. It was certainly a pleasure to have you with us and I do hope to see you in the near future.

New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed at this note for a night during my business travel on 20th night and checked out n 21st. After checkout, only after reaching airport I realized that I've left my iPAD charger in the room. I called front desk for help me with securing charger from my room that I will arrange to collect by some one. I was asked to call back. It's not here. . . It must be with you only. It's was the answer even after insisting them to recheck at the room. Front desk person blamed me that I am falsely putting allegations on the house keeping staff. Great claims that the housekeeping staff even return back even the chewing gum found in the room to lost and found department. Finally, after much of exchange of words over the phone, the front desk person told me that he has found the charger....long story short is that I never received it in one single piece. My friend who went there to receive the charger was told that someone has collected it at 5PM whereas, I'd called hotel only at 6pm to inform about having left charger in the room. Again after lots of fight at front desk, my friend could manage to get the charger but it could never be put to use. Tencharger was returned but not as one complete and in full. Hotel staff took its revenge of getting caught by the customer on hiding and trying to not to return back my charger. But, If it is no use to them, it is no use to me either.

I thought sharing my experience with the community. I better not stay at this hotel in any future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and please accept my apologies that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay at ibis Mumbai Airport. I would like to assure you that this is not our usual standard of service and corrective action has been taken to ensure that the staff portray a high level of service to our esteemed guests.

We have couriered your I-pad charger to your given address at reception upon check-in. Please do let us know once the charger has been received. Whilst my reassurance does not erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through, we hope this unpleasant incident will not deter you from patronizing us again and we sincerely hope that you will give us an opportunity to showcase our high levels of service in the near future. please do not hesitate to contact me and I will personally ensure that you have a pleasant stay with us.

Gurgaon, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of days on a business trip. Didn't realise the single device policy for wifi....if you are used to working with your laptop and iPad the single device policy for wifi Internet at this hotel will be a surprise you will notice. The rooms and the facility are just fine what is needed. Breakfast buffet is quite wide in options and good. Had dinner as well and taste was good. Reception staff were quite helpful, responsive and really respect your time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us at ibis Mumbai Airport and thank you for sharing your review through Trip Advisor.

We are all delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay. Your comments about the hotel and the team are very motivating.

I am pleased to inform you that internet will be complimentary effective from 01st January,2013

The team and I, eagerly await your return in the not too distant future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We used this hotel for the second time as a stopover and we find it extremely convenient and with decent enough rooms.

You will not find your bell boys and porters to help since the hotel is a budget brand, but what we like is the proximity to the domestic airport (to which it offers complimentary transfers), clean and comfortable rooms.

The only aspect which i think they can improve upon is on providing complimentary internet in the rooms.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback of your recent stay at ibis Mumbai Airport.

All of us are delighted to note that you had a great stay with us and it was our pleasure to have been of service to you. We very much appreciate your valuable feedback on our rooms, cleanliness and location of the hotel.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to ibis Mumbai Airport.

Sincerely
Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Stay was perfect as it was planned well, thanks to Tripadvisor reviews. Hotel is clean and staff is very friendly. Dinner was great with options available though being pricy. Breakfast @ 630, cannot expect more but could be better. Airport drop and pick-up were on-time and were very helpful. Reception staffs were very pleasant and helpful. In all an excellent stay for a night when you are on Business and is nearer to Airport.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at ibis Mumbai Airport.

We are all delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay. I am pleased to note that you found the service of my team friendly and thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

We certainly hope to serve you again in the near future.

Sincerely
Nitin Bhatia

Been to Ibis Mumbai Airport? Share your experiences!