“satisfied at last with an Ibis standard” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Mumbai Airport

You added Ibis Mumbai Airport to your Saves list
Ibis Mumbai Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No F 77 Ville Parle East | Junction of Nehru Road, Western Express Highway, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099, India   |
Special Offer
WEEKEND ESCAPE
Ranked #93 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“satisfied at last with an Ibis standard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I'm frequent traveler used with Ibis pattern of both simplicity and convenience but Ibis Mumbai Airport surprized me with a consistent higher level; this is entirely due to proffesionalism and efficiency of its staff as well as due to excellent maintaining and operation. I strongly believe that , besides it is a rather new lodging facility , the management, at all levels, is exercizing with dedication a discret but fully involvement supervising job.
I'll come back with pleasure.

Room Tip: third floor, even number row
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views of your stay through Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you had a great stay at ibis Mumbai Airport and you found the hotel and the services as per your expectations.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again at ibis Mumbai Airport.

Sincerely
Nitin Bhatia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Cmfortable, standard ibis product. Restaurant was good, the lobby was comfortable for working. Sleep quality was super considering how close to the airport this hotel is located. Will definitely come again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments about ibis Mumbai Airport.
We are delighted to note that you liked the hotel and that you had a comfortable stay with us.
My Team and I look forward to welcome you back at ibis Mumbai Airport.

Dehradun, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Due to close proximity to Mumbai domestic airport, this is one of a best place to stay in comfort. Not to fancy & ho-halla type but with reasonable luxury. Bad thing is No free WI-fi in rooms which is a must for these days in a Good star hotel. limited food service in room. I had chicken biryani, which was awesome & quantity as well quality was good. They have complimentry pick up from domestic airport but they didn't provide me cab for dropping to international airport though at the time of check in, reception was informed & agreed to drop at airport for complimentry. Intead they called a cab from outside with unprofessional driver & also charged for airport drop. Otherwise it is a good hotel

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience at ibis Mumbai Airport.
We appreciate all your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed the stay. Please rest assured that I will take a note of your comments and the matter will be addressed.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Mumbai Airport!

Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was there for 2 nights for business, and I really did not like the hotel. The staff was not particularly nice, my room was clean, but not really comfortable, there was a big spot of mildew on the wall facing the outside, the food was so so. The internet was quite expensive; I would have expected free wifi at least in the lobby. Plus, you cannot walk anywhere from the hotel.
And it was a bit weird how I was able to charge some expenses to my room, but I had to pay cash for others (restaurant/bar).

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I sincerely regret that we failed to meet your expectations. I would like to assure you that we have initiated corrective action and addressed your concerns with the team.

It is only through the valuable feedback of our guests that we can improve on our product and services and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me on h6367-gm1@accor.com and I will personally look after every aspect of your stay.

Sincerely

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Really want to share the experience, not aware if it will be of any good or will fall on deaf ears. To start with, me and my family visited Ibis for the first time for a Midnight buffet on 16 Sept 2012, Apart from the Ambience everything was a total put off...... The food on the buffet was totally stale - The Chicken Biryani was burnt, Salads were smelly, Starters not offered, The service standard was so poor that everytime i had to call my Steward to serve water, the live counter was unmanned and the entire feeling was too low.
A total disaster to the start of my dads birthday - cant help but rate it TERRIBLE!!
May be the In Room Experience would be different looking at the previous comments, put the restaurant and the staff - ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent buffet experience at the Ibis Mumbai Airport and I am disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations.

Valuing your comments, we carefully reviewed all areas of service and products mentioned and addressed each point with our team and action has been taken where appropriate.

We have shared your valuable feedback with the Food and Service team and assure you of a better experience the next time.

We sincerely await the opportunity to showcase our high product and service standards, please contact me on h6367-gm1@accor.com and I would be pleased to look after every aspect of your dining experience.

Regards,
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stayed at Ibis for a night while travelling through work. This is an exciting and very unique hotel in Mumbai. Rooms are quite comfortable and very clean, attention to detail was impressive. breakfast lay was superb. All in all a very good stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments about our hotel.

I am very pleased to hear about your positive feedback of ibis Mumbai Airport.

We certainly hope to serve you again in the near future.

dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

It was nice stay. staff were very polite, courteous and helpful.Rooms are very modern with all basic needs and cleanliness is well maintained with high standards.Breakfast is amazing here. Go hungry and taste a bit of everything. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
NitinBhatia, General Manager at Ibis Mumbai Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at ibis Mumbai Airport.

We very much appreciate your valuable feedback on our rooms, cleanliness and breakfast offering.

Thank you for recommending ibis Mumbai Airport and we certainly hope to serve you again in the near future.

Nitin Bhatia

Been to Ibis Mumbai Airport? Share your experiences!