“Budget hotel... but a value for Money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Suba International

You added Hotel Suba International to your Saves list
Hotel Suba International
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot Number 211, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099, India   |
Ranked #68 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Gurgaon, India
“Budget hotel... but a value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Try taking the lower floors... they are better maintained.

I checked in very late in the night... the hotel offers complimentary pick up and drop from the hotel... but their pick up cab was late and I had to wait for 20 minutes at the airport (after a delayed flight... thats the last thing I wanted)

The hotel is ideally located about 10 minutes away from both domestic as well as Intl airports (Minus the traffic)

The rooms are alright... with hardly any view though...

The food is below average and usually hastily done... I had to send the food back on two occasions... and get it redone.

However.. since my program was in the same hotel... I was given a better room... and I would advise taking a lower floor room as they are better maintained.

Room Tip: AN average budget hotel near to the airport
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I was looking for a nice hotel, closed to Mumbai airport, but not so expensif, because it was just to spleep, waiting my flight.
This hotel matched perfectly with my expectation. Clean, 'calm' for Mumbai, and with modern furtinures.
I didn't find better for this price!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Puchong, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I wish to take this opportunity in writing to you to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for the excellent services rendered during my stay at your hotel on the 27/05 to 29/05.
My wife and I, together with my brother- in law and wife (room 203) had travelled to Bombay on the 20th Jan for a week long holiday. We had the privilege to experience a number of hotels during our stay and travel to the state of MR and RJ. However a world of difference enjoying the warmth and radiant approach of your staff, especially Mdm Doris who orchestrated extremely well in capturing our hearts to experience Hotel Suba, although we were seeking a lesser tariff hotel.
It is delighting to note Mdm Doris has pleasant communicating skills as I noticed she had the customers priority in her care, even though we were tired and was in a rush to settle down for a lower tariff rated hotel.
My wife and I together with my brother - in - law and wife extend our sincere thanks to Mdm Doris and her dedicated staff at the reception counter, the baggage boys and the others who rendered the courteous and exemplary services.
A big thank you and keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

The hotel has lots of hi tech gadget in the room like ipod to control lights, tv, AC etc. Room service is prompt and the food quality is also good, however, the staff is not very courteous and is rather dumb. accessability from the hotel to the other partys of the city is good, you can get a taxi immediately after coming out of the hotel. overall, average plus experience

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

This hotel is close to the airport which is a bonus if you are staying a day or two and just passing through Mumbai. If Mumbai is your main destination I would consider somewhere else as it's pretty far from all the major tourist parts of the city. That being said, it's great value for money. Although you might not want to stroll around outside. Nice size room, very modern (as is the building), with great in room facilities including a nifty Ipod touch app that you can use to control everything from the TV to the AC and lights - including seeing who's outside your door and opening it without even getting out of bed. I have to say I found that very cool. The bed is huge and comfortable. Breakfasts were very good, including lots of strange yet tasty local items. The staff are polite and professional although some may not understand English comprehensively enough, which may require some patient repitition. All in all - a good hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

I found this hotel quite by chance, having checked out of another hotel nearby which was disgusting! The staff, Doris in particular, were extremely welcoming, undrstanding and helpful in finding me a room for a very reasonable 4-star rate.

I had the best sleep in my entire 2.5 weeks in India because of the fantastic bed and completely soundproofed room! This is the first hotel in Mumbai to have all room facilities operated by an I-Pod ...very impressive, ie lighting, TV, internet, A/C etc etc

The restaurant has an excellent and reasonably-priced menu and a very good variety of Indian and western foods for breakfast.

I really recommend this hotel for an overnight stay only 10 minutes from the international airport. Why not have a night of luxury before the long flight home. While all hotel accommodation is expensive in Mumbai compared to more rural areas, this hotel is very good value for money.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

I booked this hotel for a business trip. Though I have stayed at many hotels in this city but this experience is worht sharing.
Good hotel layout, great economics at room tariffs and decent food says it all.
The room is loaded with facilities with all controls provided to you in an IPhone. You get to control lights, TV, Internet, Door camera from your I Phone only. This added with good service makes it a comfortalble stay.
Though the hotel has not come up with healt club and swimming pool, the location is very near to Airport (Chakala) and to other business areas.
To sum this up, a very pleasant stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Suba International? Share your experiences!