“A fine Business hotel..” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

You added Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai to your Saves list
Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C-56, G Block | Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai (Bombay) 400051, India   |
Ranked #44 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A fine Business hotel..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Rooms are pretty large and exceeds your comfort. can have good chat with another guest. Hats off.. for making separate bathroom in the room for differently abled guests.
Check-in was smooth but check out little concern as delegation of the conference was large and real test is to handle big nos of guest when they come in for check-in or check-out.
Buffet B/F is well spread and tasty and all other N/V dishes were excellent.
Overall experience is excellent...

Room Tip: In terms of service I think better than Hotel Sofitel which is next door.Rooms with a view on the f...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I apologize for the check-out experience not being up to your expectations, but am glad to know that we could contribute positively to your hotel experience and that you parted with fond memories.

Your compliments for our hotel, food and services have been received with genuine delight and gratitude by the team at the hotel.

We hope to continue being your business and leisure destination.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Located in the entirely business district of BKC, purely targeted at business travelers who are working in the area. There are literally no shops or restaurants near the hotel and the commute to the traditional centre of Mumbai would make this a very poor choice if that was your destination. As a business hotel it is adequate. I was had a corner club room which was a very good size. Fixtures and fittings are on the cheap side but everything works well and the room is clean. Fitness centre is a reasonable size and not very busy when I was there (open 24 hours). Pool is outdoors only and closes at 8pm. Breakfast has a variety of options and is ok. Service at check in was not great, however later service was good (e.g. proactively providing me with new toothpaste when they saw that my existing one was running out). Overall this hotel worked for me as I was working in the area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience on Trip Advisor after your recent stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I apologize for the check-in experience not being up to your expectations, but am glad to see that you enjoyed the remainder of your stay and found our service to be proactive.

Being located in the new emerging financial district of Mumbai, we are situated at some distance from South Mumbai, yet there are many places nearby (such as Bandra, Phoenix Market City and Lower Parel) where you can go to shop, dine out or enjoy the Mumbai night life.

Our concierge will be happy to assist you with specific options based on your needs when you stay with us again.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Los Altos Hills, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I visit Mumbai once or twice a year and always stay at the JW Marriott, the Taj Lands End or the Intercontinental Nariman Point but decided to checkout this newly opened Trident. It was a big let down among many other five-star Indian hotels that offer so much more class and comfort. It's somewhat off the beaten path and out of the way, the lobby is almost non-existent, the rooms are small and not very interesting, and the restaurants are just okay.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I regret to note that you left dissatisfied with some aspects of our hotel. It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel but in this case we have clearly failed to impress you.

While we may not be able to change the size of our lobby, we do have rooms and suites of varying sizes which we can showcase to you if you give us an opportunity to do so.

I request you to write to me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com as and when you are planning another trip to Mumbai and we shall do our best to change your opinion about our hotel.

My team and I look forward to hearing from you and having you back soon.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant in the hotel is excellent for breakfast - a buffet or a la carte. Lunch and dinner are also very good. The best part of the restaurant is the staff. I had the same waitress for most of my meals and she was very friendly and helpful. Thank you very much Roma - you made me feel very welcome in India. The staff in the hotel are also very courteous and friendly - from the moment I checked in until check out everyone made sure I had what I needed. I highly recommend the Trident Bandra Kurla - I will stay here again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your continued patronage and recommendation of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai through Trip Advisor.

Your compliments and appreciation for our hotel, team and services indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a fine balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to you over multiple visits.

The kitchen team is particularly pleased to learn they could provide you a memorable dining experience.

I have also passed on your compliments to our team member Roma, who is thrilled to learn of your recognition of her services.

We hope to create more such memorable stays for your future visits.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After staying at Trident Hyderabad couple times in the past I expected a lot from Trident Mumbai. But it did not meet my expectations. I was very disappointed with the room. Room was not worth the money that I paid. I would have got much better room and service for the same price at Sofitel which is just across the street.
Only good thing about my stay was the food. You get some good food here. You can try Veg thali and non-Veg thali, I tried Veg thali which was very good.
I would say there are much better hotels to stay at for the same price!

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

While I am glad you had a pleasant dining experience at our hotel, I am disappointed to note that you found our hotel to be expensive.

With reference to your comment on our room rates, I would like to assure you that the prices we charge are currently in line with most hotels in the city and also, across our chain of hotels. However, I will keep your feedback on record when we next review our pricing structure.

Please let us know how we can reach you to further understand your dissatisfaction with the stay so that corrective measures can be put in place. Alternatively, you can write to me directly at visheshwar.rajsingh@tridenthotels.com.

I do hope you provide us with the opportunity to better exceed your expectations on your next visit to Mumbai.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back soon.

Ludhiana, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed at this one for a couple of nights

- While checking in i Was talking to one of my friends inviting him for a drink to my room. As soon as the receptionist heard that she upgraded me to a club room free of cost as that room had a larger area to entertain couple of guests.

- The hotel staff instantly take note of your likes an dislikes. A big plus.

- The rooms at trident (both nariman point and BKC) are the best I've stayed in Mumbai. They're brighter , larger and friendlier somehow. Much better than Palladium,

If you're the kind of person who's put off by shoddy service, stay at trident.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking out time to share your appreciation of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai on Trip Advisor.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver the same to you.

I have passed on your kind words of appreciation to our team for whom it has been a great source of encouragement and motivation to continue in their efforts to exceed guest expectations.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to setting newer benchmarks when you next visit us.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed at the Trident Bandra for business. And would say this is primarily a business hotel, not necessarily a tourist spot. Location in near American Consulate and other office bldgs. Staff is very professional, courteous and polite. Security is top notch with car checks, metal detectors and bag x-ray each time you enter hotel property.
I did arrange a city tour through the hotel. They contracted a city tour guide and car/ driver. This was a great experience for us. We got to see a good bit of tourist sites and got a lot of back story from our guide as well.
I stayed on the 10th floor and used the club level. The breakfast was great and offered may choices. Joined for cocktails or tea in the evening.
Rooms are good size and well maintained. They really had everything I needed.
I did not hear too much street noise being so high up.
If you are going to Mumbai, just for tourist purposes, I would recommend somewhere further south. The pre-paid Cool Cabs were great, but do add up if you are going south in traffic several days...and the TRAFFIC!!!!

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking out time to share your appreciation for Trident, Bandra Kurla and recommending us on Trip Advisor.

Being located in the upcoming commercial district of Mumbai, we cater excessively to corporate clients and hence endeavor to provide them a work friendly environment and facilities. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable and relaxing stay with us and enjoyed the food at our restaurants too.

Your compliments for our team and our services have been accepted with gratitude by the team at the hotel.

It will always be our aim to be your preferred hotel in the city.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Been to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai? Share your experiences!