“Won't go back.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

You added Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai to your Saves list
Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C-56, G Block | Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai (Bombay) 400051, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Complimentary Upgrade
Ranked #54 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
New York City, New York
“Won't go back.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Took my family of 6 for the dinner buffet. Food was poor..tasteless..poor choices...decor not great at the buffet tables. Service of wine good, surprise cake was anything but a surprise, service was mediocre. Paid a huge bill, with poor comments on the customers reviews, so the Chef met with us as we were leaving ( nice gesture). As we were in a hurry, I took the trouble to write a long email to the hotel, detailing what we believed required attention and improvements. Never even received an acknowledgement of email. Extremely disappointed with the buffet. Prices are high which we do not mind paying if the food and service is good. It was a special Birthday for a special person, but this was the worst buffet I have ever had in Mumbai. I visit India often and have my lunches and dinners mostly out, this was the most disappointing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am extremely disappointed and concerned to read your review on TripAdvisor. My apologies for your experience in our buffet restaurant, O22.

I did try to reach out to you on your phone and have also sent you an email to explain the reason behind our lack of response and follow through to your email. Having said that, there is really no excuse for getting things wrong in the first place and your feedback provides ample and specific inputs for us to work upon and improve. You may rest assured the areas of concern highlighted by you have been suitably addressed and I am confident that if and when you do choose to visit us again, your experience will be vastly improved.

Once again my sincere apologies for not providing you with a memorable dining experience. Rest assured, this was certainly not indicative of the standards we would like to showcase to our patrons and I am committed to setting things right and having you visit us once again to see the improvements for yourself.

Please write to me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Turkish first
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I am a huge fan of the Trident hotels and stayed at the Trident Bandra Kurla Complex for a few days recently. The hotel is very modern and contemporary. The food was good, the room was comfortable and the staff were very courteous and efficient.

Being used to the Trident at Nariman Point, you get used to stunning views of the ocean and this is something that is not available at Bandra Kurla Complex, though one can hardly blame the hotel for that. The only problem was that my room was in obvious close proximity to a mosque as I was woken every day very early in the morning with the mosque call to prayer. The sound proofing in the hotel on that side obviously could have been a lot better.

Otherwise, a lovely place to stay, especially if your work is in the suburbs of Mumbai.

Room Tip: Stay on the rooms facing the front of the hotel, as the other side is close to a mosque and you get...
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

Being located in the upcoming commercial district of Mumbai we cater excessively to corporate clients and hence endeavour to provide them a work friendly environment and facilities. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

I regret the discomfort you experienced with the early morning prayers at the mosque located in close proximity. I would request you to write to me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com so that I can update your details in our system and endeavour to provide you a room facing away from the mosque on your future visits.

We hope to be of service soon.

Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Service by the hotel staff is very good.
Their smile and behavior are splendid, too.
I think that it is first-class in Mumbai.
When I stayed, I left a thing in the room, but they found properly.
They coped with an inquiry from this about it carefully.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay

It is our constant endeavour to provide customer satisfaction and your words of appreciation make all our efforts worthwhile.

We hope to continue delivering truly awesome service on all your future stays with us.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This is one of the best Hotels I have stayed in for a long long time. Truly impressed by the quality of rooms, lobby, breakfast and over all ambience of the Hotel. Plus its very close to the business hub making very convenient to stay and attend meetings.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your compliments of our hotel and services. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience with us.

At Trident, we believe that a guest’s comfort is our topmost priority … and I am happy to know that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

Once again we appreciate you posting your review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your next visit.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Good hotel with nice hospitality. Location is also good. Good breakfast options and overall quite a good place to stay. Staff was very courteous. Overall experience was very nice. Would definitely stay there on my next trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for recommending Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai to Trip Advisor members after your last stay with us.

We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your hotel experience and are glad to know you parted with fond memories.

Your compliments for our product and services have been accepted with genuine delight and gratitude by the team at the hotel.

We hope to continue being your business and leisure destination.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

A good average hotel providing decent services. I had a comfortable stay but during the checkin procedure the reception was trying to sell upgrades like petty car sales persons! I found that to be hilarious. They need to brush up their skills - Mr. Oberoi - where is your training going? Only negative is that it has too much construction going on around its surroundings.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am sorry to read your disparaging comments about our Front Desk team trying to rather aggressively promote our facilities and services. While it is our intention to make sure our guests know what we have to offer, it shouldn’t come across as any form of “hard-selling”. I apologize if this adversely affected your arrival experience but assure you that we shall review the training needs of all our reception colleagues so that they are more sensitive and subtle in this regard.

Since the Bandra Kurla Complex is the new business district of Mumbai, there is some construction ongoing in our hotel vicinity, but we hope that our hotel’s contemporary interiors, delicious food and attentive service are more than enough to make up for that aspect!

My team and I look forward welcoming you back soon.

Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Trident well known all over India as a hotel chain, provides nice option for business travellers to Mumbai. Located in BKC away from all the city traffic, provides relaxing environment after a long day of work.

The hotel scores maximum points for its curteous staff which are very polite and provide excellent service. Few hotels in Asia could match that.

I visit Trident BKC at lot and must say that food is the next best thing in the hotel. Different restaurants for multiple cuisines offer variety for visitors.

Only things that stops short of making this thing excellent is room size and lack of a study table for business visitors. Being a frequent business traveller, the size of the room and lack of place to sit and work on laptop is certainly a downside. Rest everything is very nice.

Room Tip: Club Rooms are best if you can get it.
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It is a pleasure to receive your feedback after your recent stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

We are glad to learn that you found your stay comfortable and relaxing. Your words of appreciation for our service standards will act as a great source of motivation and encouragement for the team in their endeavour to deliver guest satisfaction.

Your compliments for the food at all our outlets have been delightfully received by the kitchen team.

With regard to your comment about the room size we have a variety of room and suite categories ranging in size from 350 square feet to over 2000 square feet. For your future stays, we suggest you book the Premier or Club category of rooms which are ideal for a business traveller. Please feel free to write to me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com and I will be glad to assist you with your future reservations.

My team and I value your appreciation of our hotel and its services and hope to deliver the same level of satisfaction on all your future stays.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Been to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai? Share your experiences!