“Superb sanctuary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

You added Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai to your Saves list
Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C-56, G Block | Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai (Bombay) 400051, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Complimentary Upgrade
Ranked #54 of 389 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
New Delhi, India
“Superb sanctuary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Although the service was a little lacking for such a high class hotel, the overall stay was magnificence itself. The pool is well worth checking out, affording fabulous views over the city. Worth booking the main restaurant though as we failed to get a table when looking for dinner.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We value your feedback regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I regret to note that you felt that the service was a ‘little lacking’. This is quite contrary to our service philosophy and I do apologize for any inconvenience caused to you because of it. I would truly appreciate it if you could write in to us with more details using the link on our website or at my email address: visheshwar.rajsingh@tridenthotels.com

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Turkish first
Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was at Trident in Nov for few days, it is convenient for those having business in BKC. Below is my quick take on the BKC Trident

Pros

- Excellent service and responsive staff
- Location ideal for those having work in BKC
- Trendy Rooms

Cons :

- No view from rooms to be proud of ( this can be true for most of the hotels in Mumbai )
- Location is far off from everywhere, it can be nightmare if you dont have your vehicle
- Food ( Breakfast and Dinner) experience was average
- Amenities (was there any amenity :) )?

If you are in Mumbai just for business and no personal stuff, Trident BKC is ideal for you. it is certainly not a family Hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your detailed review regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

With regard to your comment on the location of the hotel, the hotel is well connected to all parts of Mumbai via the Bandra Worli Sea Link and the Eastern and Western Express Highways. Also, the hotel can arrange for a car for you to travel to and from the Bandra West / Linking Road area, which is just 10 minutes drive and is considered the shopping and entertainment hub of North Mumbai. Our Concierge team has tied up with some of the more popular lounge bars and eateries in the area, where our guests are offered special ‘value additions’. Should you wish to avail this service on your future visits, please contact the Concierge and our team will be glad to assist you.

I regret to note that your dining experience with us was “average”. Our chefs will be happy to prepare meals to suit your taste and preferences on your next visit.

Since Trident, Bandra Kurla is a business hotel, the rooms & suites are equipped with all the amenities that our guests would need. In case you have anything specific in mind, please feel free to share your expectations either while making the booking or on arrival at the hotel. We shall certainly try our best to accommodate your requests.

Brighton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stayed at the Trident during a recent business trip to Mumbai. What a difference to the world outside the front doors. Everything about the hotel is about high quality service from the moment your taxi arives at the front door. The rooms are excellent and spacious and a wide range of TV stations (watched the Arsenal game live on ESPN). The restaurants offer a large choice of high quality meals with service you could only die for in the UK. Ordered room service one evening and again service and food was first class. The hotel has a policy of no direct tips so place some money at the end of your stay with reception (nearly died of shock when room service waiter refused a tip). Hotel is not cheap as bill was 11,000 per night (with breakfast) but to be honest worth every rupee.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We value your feedback regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

The team at our hotel takes great pride in providing the best possible service to the guests. They will be very happy to know that they have exceeded your expectations!

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed at the Trident badra kurla for a week at the start of January.
This was my first business trip so was nervous about staying alone but from the moment I got picked up at the airport by the hotel care I felt extremely welcome and at easy.
Check in was very quick and all staff I encountered were simply amazing
I spent my Sunday by the pool very nice indeed and great service
My room was great very spacious and clean and some good TV channels for free dinner. Shower was great good pressure and complimentary toiletries were very nice. The room has a blackout blind to close at night and a blind for the bathroom to close for privacy.
Restaurants were absolutely fantastic!
In the Italian because I was dining alone they brought over some magazines and best of all a goldfish names Antonio!! I have never seen this before and thought it was a very nice touch and food was amazing
The Indian restaurant was also top notch I let the waiter decide on a dish and I was very pleased! The food is so good throughout I really miss it.
In both the India and Italian both chefs came out to speak to me to check I was enjoying dinner which I thought was really nice if them
The buffet was good as was the in room dining
This is a business hotel but I wouldn't think twice about coming here if I was travelling for pleasure.
The staff are not allowed to accept tips but you can leave in an envelope at the end of your stay.
The hotel organised me a car to and from my office everyday and was on time without fail. They even took me sightseeing and shopping one day which was something like 900 Rupees an hour! So cheap compared to home
All in all I had a fantastic trip, the only downside is I hard to work! I would definitely return to the trident. The staff are simply outstanding I can't say enough about them I wish I could name names but far too many...
Oh and they also sent me a happy birthday wish by email this week.
Thank you Trident Bandra Kurla for a great stay

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay. Your encouraging words have been conveyed to our team, for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Nniraj at the bar was awesome.The right person to talk to and the best thing I liked about him was the way he carries himself. Awesome hotel would love to come here again and again.Top class service.young and entusiastic staff.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

A lovely place to stay. Immaculately clean, hoards of friendly & attentive staff, nice rooms, great restaurants, beautiful pool and nice &quiet at night.
The decor is of the sleek and modern variety, with lots of polished stone and neutral colours. In one sense the hotel falls into the trap of trying a bit too hard in the way many in this area tend to be a bit over-gadgeted. You can't walk over to the windows and draw the curtains for example, you have to find the switch on the wall to do it for you. Pointless really.
It is also worth saying that this is not a cheap place to stay, but it is five-star. Room rates are pretty steep and of course anything else you might pay for in the hotel like drinks or meals are on a similar scale. Not helped by the three or four types of tax you seem to have to pay in India whenever you order a beer.
There is also a certain sense of profiteering on this. Internet access is Rs 900 (about £ 11) per day for example, which is expensive in a world where many hotels offer this for free.
The other thing I would add is that the hotel is not very well located if you want to explore the older touristy bits of Mumbai. It is out near the airport, and if you have business to do out here, as I did during my stay, it is fantastic. However, be prepared for a 45-ish minute cab ride into town if you want to see the Gateway of India etc.
But overall a great hotel and one I would heartily recommend.

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

With regard to your comment on pricing, I assure you that our products and services are priced in line with most five star hotels in the city. Additionally, we specifically have a package tailor-made for corporate guests called the ‘Business Travel Plus Package’ which includes an airport-to-hotel transfer, breakfast and internet at a very reasonable price. You could either call us directly to book this or make a reservation through our website.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed for two nights. Very helpful staff and pleasant interior to hotel. We got upgraded to the presidential suite which is something to behold! Breakfast was delicious, go for the local dishes as they cannot be falted!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to note that you had a comfortable stay with us.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Been to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai? Share your experiences!