“Trident BKC delivers for the business traveller” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

You added Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai to your Saves list
Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C-56, G Block | Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai (Bombay) 400051, India   |
Ranked #44 of 396 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Singapore
“Trident BKC delivers for the business traveller”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Great business hotel in the growing BKC area. Very nice rooms, excellent food and friendly and attentive staff. The only improvement would be to add a couple of rxtra TV channels (Australian Network for one) and at the lounge area have a TV. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2012
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am happy to note that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services. I have made a note of your preference for Australian Network and will ensure that it is programmed for you on your future visits. Do let me know if you have other preference of television channels?

With regard to your feedback about a television in the lounge area, currently the design of the bar lounge does not allow us to place a television which would be conducive for viewing to all our guests. However, the Club Lounge does have 2 televisions in it which is accessible to guests who book Club Rooms.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Turkish first
Armidale, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a lovely hotel in a modern part of Mumbai with clean wide roads in the vicinity. (The weather, unfortunately, was hazardous with flooding in other areas that killed the site seeing plans, but can't blame that on the hotel). REally really good staff, friendly, helpful, and seemed genuinely happy at their work. Attentive but not intrusive. Great breakfast! The restaurants good too -- just as well as hard to get anywhere else without a 45min car ride in the monsoon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am happy to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and have left with a high opinion of the hotel and its services. Hope the weather is favourable on your next visit.

San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Quiet-away from the constant horn honking and noise pollution of Mumbai. Brand new--water from the tap you could drink (I would not). Fabulous bathrooms with large showers, great closet space, new televisions with DVD players. Fantastic food at the hotel restaurants--good quality, great selection. Everything about the hotel is beautiful. The service is over the top--sweets and treats, turndown service, fresh towels twice a day, anything you need. Prompt and attentive. This has to be one of the best hotels I have stayed at anywhere, and it is like a real oasis in Mumbai. The place to stay!

Room Tip: Stay on the club floor and better yet, get a suite.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai and recommending the hotel to our readers.

I am happy to note that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services. Your encouraging words have been conveyed to our team, for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I had a day room here so that we could shower and relax during our 6 hour layover from Cochin back to New York. Our travel agent suggested we stay here because it would be close to the airport. Its definitely not that close to either airport given all the traffic. If you need a day room for an international flight there is a Hyatt at the airport that I highly recommend you stay at instead. It look us an over an hour to go 7 miles from this hotel to the airport at 8:45pm!! But anyway, the Trident, Bandra Kurla was beautiful and the staff was super friendly and helpful - especially given our short stay they wanted to make sure everything was done as quickly as possible for us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Whilst I am happy to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable, it is unfortunate that it took you over an hour to reach the airport when the time usually taken from the hotel is 30 minutes.

However, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Palakkad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Very nice and clean Hotel and the best part is service, I stayed here during a period when the hotel was full and still the service was excellent ... Even during the peak times , the house keeping staff managed to provide the service flawlessly

• Stayed August 2012
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that you appreciated the consistency of our service levels even during high occupancy periods. Excellence is meaningless unless it is consistent, and I am proud of the fact that we have been able to create a service excellence culture at our hotel that delivers awesome guest experiences time and again.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed 4 nights at the hotel and I praise the staff for great service. Everyone was very eager to help the moment I stepped into the hotel. The lobby was incredibly clean and smelled of fresh lilies and some aromatherapy scent. The only problem I had was that I requested a room with two beds (I was sharing a room with a colleague who was arriving later the night) but upon arrival, I was given a room with single bed that was only prepared for one person. I understand that this happens at times when a hotel is fully booked, so I gladly accept their apology. They did offer to place me in a double room on a smoking floor, which I declined. The next day, the staff said they managed to find us a two-bed room. It was on the smoking floor and I could smell a hint of smoke walking down the long corridor, but I must say the staff did a great job de-smoking our bedroom, as I could barely smell any traces of smoke. It was an immaculate room, bigger and nicer too. I would've given the hotel 5 star if I had gotten our two-bed non-smoking room on the day of arrival.

One thing I'd like to note is the professionalism of the staff. On the morning of my check out day (Aug 26), there was a misunderstanding in which my colleague thought and insisted that the hotel had been paid for, while in fact, it wasn't. My colleague wasn't at all cooperative in trying to settle the matter, and she made a bit of a scene in demanding to be checked out without leaving any form of payment. The hotel staff, however, was nothing but courteous and professional. I'm sorry I forgot the names of those involved, but I'd like to recognize their helpful ways and pleasant demeanor in settling the matter, and offer my sincere apology if my colleague was somewhat rude in her approach of the situation.

All things considered, I had a pleasant stay at Trident BKC and I would be happy to come back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting a review about your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. I am glad to see that you had a pleasant stay.

Please accept my apologies for the initial inconvenience caused to you with regards to your twin-bed room request … but as Shakespeare famously said “All’s Well That Ends Well”!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

The service at this hotel was the best I have experienced. Everyone knew my name from the first day. At breakfast, they catered to my every need, customizing the meal to however I wanted it. And then remembered every day following. When I fell ill, the conceirge was great in trying to help and following up. The hotel was very modern and immaculate. It was an oasis in this bustling city.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. I am glad to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable and you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

I trust you have recovered fully from your illness and are in good health now?

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Been to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai? Share your experiences!