I stayed at Hotek Trident at Bandra Kurla Complex from Sep 18th – Sep 22nd..Was staying in Room No: 325. The hotel is quite strategically located and is in the heart of the financial district of Bandra Kurla Complex.
The hotel great staff and a responsive team. I had the opportunity to use their coffee shop O2, the Indian restaurant Maya, the board rooms.
The following are some of the areas for improvement:
• On 18th Sept while having buffet lunch at the coffee shop (O2), quite a few of the Indian non-veg items had excess salt,
• On 18th when I requested Piyush (attending us in board room) to serve as a Café Mocha and Fresh Lime – He seem to have forgotten despite reminding twice
• There are times in the evening when one feels unattended in the coffee shop especially during the peak dining hours in the evening.
However, other than the above it is a good hotel and would recommend anybody to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trident, Bandra Kurla is an elegant sanctuary located in the heart of the financial and commercial district of North Mumbai.It is in close proximity to leading financial institutions as well as pharmaceutical and information technology companies within the Bandra Kurla Complex.The hotel offers 436 well appointed guest rooms with a host of facilities for business and leisure. Trident, Bandra Kurla is an ISO 22000:2005 certified hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)