“superb” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 80 hotels in Mysore
mumbai
“superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

we visited mysore in feb 12. we stayed in pai vista for 2N/3D. Hotels has a lot of theme restaurant along with terrace swimming pool. Food is excellent you can add it in your booking stay. all rooms are excellent go as per your need. we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. you will also enjoy the same , hopefully

Room Tip: ne room u can take i had seen all r excellent
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

353 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I traveled to Mysore and stayed in this hotel 18-10-2012 to 21-102012. We booked 2 comfort deluxe rooms, as they didn't have a large room where 4 adults could stay. Myself, wife and 2 kids in one room and my parents in other. Room Nos 301 and 302. Booking experience by phone was good and no hassles there. Booking amount transferred online a week before the visit. Hotel is located right in front of KSRTC bus stand and is in a very busy place. If you want calm and quiet surroundings, this hotel is not for you though rooms are quite silent. Check in was smooth. We could use only one elevator but worked well. Rooms were clean though bit cramped. Linen was clean. WiFi internet was complimentary and worked well. Electronic safe worked well. A/c is split and not central one. My parent's room temp control worked erratically but was tolerable. Toilet / bathroom was clean (no mug / bucket here). Both the restaurants serve decent food. Gufa (Guha?) / cave themed restaurant has a creepy, claustrophobic atmosphere and if you have very young kids, may get scared. 'Jungle' themed restaurant on 4th floor feels bit less claustrophobic though not airy. Service at 'Jungle' was more prompt. We felt the food was better here. No 24 hour coffee shop was available. Room service is average. We asked specifically for sugarless milk for my daughter but got one with sugar which we realized after she drank it and vomited. Check out was smooth. Swimming pool and gym were not used so cant comment.

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We traveled to Mysore to participate in the Dushera celebrations and choose to stay at this hotel. Our stay at this hotel was very pleasant. The factors in it's favor - good location, friendly staff and good service and overall - good value for money. The food at this hotel was also above my expectations - good breakfast buffet and good food at the Guha restaurant (although the lighting was a little too low for my liking - more suited to a pub/bar than a restaurant). I would recommend this hotel to others as my experience has been good.

India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our stay at Pai Vista was a very pleasant experience. Decent room; complimentary buffet breakfast was nice...good choice of dishes. The folks at the front desk were very helpful; they helped us plan our trip and made sure that we covered all the major attractions without really getting exhausted!. We were initially told that Brindavan Gardens was closed because of the recent unrest there. However, the receptionist (Joseph) made a few quick phone calls and informed us that they had just opened the place for tourists. Thanks to his prompt and diligent follow-up, our trip was complete:)

Overall, it was a positive experience.

calcutta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The memories of our stay at Pai Vista, Mysore are evergreen because of the courteous service and excellent food. Their rooftop restaurant is themed after a forest and has an unmatched range for breakfast and meals. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff helpful, down to the concierge. We certainly hope to return one day

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Chamundi hill
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Harrogate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Have found it hard in India to find mid range hotels. Budget can be really bad and top end is so expensive. This one though fit the bill. Nice clean room. Good western bathroom. Excellent buffet breakfast. The jungle themed restaurant was a bit weird looking. I just had a drink there as I was unwell but my partner had a huge dinner which she pronounced delicious.

Good location, near a commercial area. Good staff in all departments. My only gripe? Expensive Internet

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Secunderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I happened to stay here with family recently for one night. It was a long weekend and I had not made any prior reservations and I called up the hotel in the last minute and I was fortunate enough to get a suite room and the reservation manager gave me a discount of 25% on the rate.

I reached the place in the evening, I was actually diriving in and was happy with the valet service that they provided in the hotel. While the room was really good, I was really annoyed to note that the "Suite room" did not have any balcony or windows. I was really not happy about that. The oom itself was very good with a computer, a separate living area and also 2 TVs and 2 bathrooms. The room service was also prompt and good.

The room rate included breakfast and we were really happy with the breakfast spread that they had. Since it was a long weekend, the hotel was completely full and the crowd was also huge in the breakfast area. However they managed the crowd very well and ensured that they supplies were maintained at all times.

It is very close to the palace and it is just a 5 - 10 minute walk to the palace. I reallylike the stay and I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a decent hotel close to the palace and the bus stand.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Pai Vista? Share your experiences!