The hotel is really good value for money. The location of the hotel is best you can get in mysore right inside brindavan garden. The only negative is that the room service is taking little long time. over all it was a good experience. They have pool and other facilities also even though we did not try. The building is very old since it is a palace taken over from govt but well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore