“A treat to your appetite!” 5 of 5 stars

+91 97 40 888112
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 274 Restaurants in Mysore
Description: Lobo's Takeaway & Catering Services Handpicked delicacies by executive chefs to relish your fooding moment.Cuisine includes Tandoor, Indian, Chinese and Coastal.We can get it delivered to anywhere in Mysore without any extra cost. Over 25 years of experience in hospitality services, serving Mysore on various occasions, like corporate parties, corporate cafe, birthday parties, wedding reception, beegara oota, group parties etc...Select any desired cuisine and menu at reasonable prize.
Hyderabad, India
“A treat to your appetite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The best food I've ever had in Mysore!My mouth still waters when I recall the matka barbeque and matka biryani i had here.In simple words..If you are in mysore and haven't tried this place yet,then you are actually missing something,esp the Biryani Lovers like me...As they say,its happiness delivered!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Happiness delivered! !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I am happy to share the best dinner experience in recent times when I am out of town. I visited mysore for a weekend. I am a foodie and tried all different restaurants. Disappointed on day1. Then I heard from friends about this Lobo's Take Away. I called them for dinner around 9:20 and it was delivered around 9:45 pm. It was fresh, hot and well packed. The food was sooooooooo delicious. I would say its a must go for mysore visits.
We have tried butter chicken masala, chicken sheak kebab, roti, naan and curd rice. Everything was excellent. It's must go for me in future mysore visits. Just try it, you'll know....

Chennai (Madras), India
“TakeAway and Free Door Delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Finest choices on appetites , value for money and recalling tastes especially the matka birayanis, taco biryanis, tandoori specials and coastal dishes.

• Visited November 2013